HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 Network Scanner
Get fast two-sided scanning with a network scanner recommended for 4,000 sheets per day. Digital sending is easy from the touchscreen via wireless network or Wi-Fi Direct. Send scans to mobile devices using the HP JetAdvantage Capture app.
Robust digital sending – even to mobile devices
Send scans right from the scanner to email, network folders, or a PC via a gigabit Ethernet connection.2
Remotely monitor and manage jobs, and enable security settings with the embedded web server.
Send scans through the network with security protocols and to mobile devices via Wi-Fi Direct.1
Fast, smooth scanning – every page
Produce up to 60 images (30 pages) per minute3 with two-sided scanning – recommended for 4,000 sheets per day.
Scan documents up to 21.6 x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 in) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
Enjoy robust capabilities – including network and flatbed scanning – in a small device perfect for the desktop.
Customised scanning for streamlined workflows
Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured Kofax VRS Pro®, TWAIN, and ISIS®.
Define scan profiles for common document types, and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris™ Pro OCR software.
Capture and organise documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich software.
- Scanner type
- Flatbed; ADF
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan to email; Scan to PC; Scan to Network
- Digital sending optional features
- Send to email
- Send to network folder
- Send to PC
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi (colour and monochrome, ADF); Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (colour and monochrome, flatbed)
- Duty cycle (daily)
- 4,000 pages (ADF), 100 pages (Flatbed)
- Bit depth
- 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale
- Multifeed detection
- Task speed
- OCR A4 text page (ADF, 300 dpi, colour, RTF): 6.51 sec for single image scan, 4.45 sec for single image save
- A4 to email (ADF, 300 dpi, colour, PDF): 6.43 sec for single image scan, 1.56 sec for single image send
- OCR A4 text page (flatbed, 300 dpi, colour, RTF): 7.89 sec for single image scan, 4.43 sec for single image save
- A4 to email (flatbed, 300 dpi, colour, PDF): 7.89 sec for single image scan, 1.39 sec for single image send
- Slides to file and negative to file are not supported
- Scan size, maximum
- 216 x 356 mm
- Media types
- Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index)
- Media weights, supported ADF
- 45 to 120 g/m²
- Scan file format
- For text & images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, Text (.txt), Rich Text (rtf) and searchable PDF
- Scan input modes
- Scan front-panel function: Save as PDF, Save as JPEG, Email as PDF, Email as JPEG, Send to Cloud, Everyday Scan and Save as Editable Text (OCR); HP Scan in Win OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and thrid parties applications via TWAIN (USB & Network)
- Scanner advanced features
- Blank page removal; Auto orientation; Auto colour detect; Auto crop; Auto exposure; Hole removal; Straighten content; Erase edges; Clean up background; Auto threashold; Colour drop out; OCR
- Control panel
- 7.11 cm (2.8?) touchscreen, 3 buttons (Back, Home, Help)
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 50 sheets (75 g/m² paper)
- Automatic document feeder speed
- Up to 30 ppm/60 ipm 1
- Scanning options (ADF)
- Single pass E-Duplex
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 216 x 3100 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum
- 105 x 148 mm
Compatible operating systems
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 7 or higher
Mac: OS X El Capitan 10.11
- Mac compatible
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- Built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network port
- Twain version
- TWAIN Certified. Version 2.1
Power and operating requirements
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
- Power consumption
- 6.11 watts (ready), 1.35 watts (sleep), 0.05 watts (auto-off), 0.05 watts (off)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Operating temperature range
- 10 to 35°C
- Operating humidity range
- 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 520 x 387 x 145 mm
- 5.98 kg
- One-year commercial hardware warranty, phone and Web support included. Warranty may vary by country as required by law. Go to http://www.hp.com/support to learn about HP award winning service and support options in your region.
- What’s in the box
- Software included
- Cable included
- Yes, 1 USB cable
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!