HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed
Boost productivity with fast, versatile scanning
Produce up to 40 images per minute1 with two-sided scanning and a 50-page automatic document feeder.
Scan pages up to 21.6 cm x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 inches) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
Don’t wait for warm-up – Instant-on Technology lets you begin scanning quickly.2
Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet is small and slim – a modern design perfect for the desktop.
Automate and streamline your workflow
Streamline routine work with one-touch scanning – create one-button, custom settings for recurring scan jobs.
Define scan profiles for common document types and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.
Scan directly into applications without opening another program with HP’s full-featured TWAIN driver.
Sharp images and powerful editing tools
Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris™ Pro OCR software.
Get sharp, true-to-life scans of documents, graphics, and photos with up to 1200 dpi resolution.
Easily edit and organise documents and photos with a full suite of feature-rich software.
Auto-imaging features in the included HP Scan software let you Enhance images and delete blank pages.
- Scanner type
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 600 dpi (colour and monochrome, ADF); Up to 1200 dpi (colour and monochrome, flatbed)
- Duty cycle (daily)
- Up to 1,500 pages (ADF)
- Bit depth
- Levels of grayscale
- Multifeed detection
- Task speed
- 10 x 15 cm Colour Photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, TIFF): about 6.8 sec for multiple image scan, about 3.1 sec for single image scan
- 10 x 15 cm Colour Photo to email (150 dpi, 24-bit): about 3.7 sec for single image scan
- A4 PDF to email (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 11.3 sec for single image scan
- OCR A4 to RTF (200 dpi, 24-bit): about 14.96 sec for single image scan
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 216 x 297 mm
- Media types
- Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index)
- Media weights, supported ADF
- 60 to 105 g/m²
- Scan file format
- For text and images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT(Text), RTF (Rich Text) and searchable PDF
- Scan input modes
- Scan front-panel function: Save as PDF, Save as JPEG, Email as PDF and Send to Cloud; HP Scan in Windows OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and third parties applications via TWAIN
- Scanner advanced features
- One pass duplex scanning; One button scan; OCR; Configurable scan shortcuts
- Control panel
- 5 buttons (including Sleep/Power button)
- 7 LEDs (including Power, Error, Scan to which destination and Simplex/Duplex)
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 50 sheets
- Automatic document feeder speed
- Up to 20 ppm/40 ipm (black & white, grey and colour, 300 dpi) 2
- Scanning options (ADF)
- Single-pass E-Duplex
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 216 x 3100 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum
- 89 x 148 mm
Compatible operating systems
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
Mac OS X v10.9 (Mavericks), OS X v10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac compatible
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Twain version
- TWAIN Certified. Version 2.1
Power and operating requirements
- Input Voltage: 90 to 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption
- 4.73 watts (ready), 1.68 watts (sleep), 0.13 watts (auto-off), 0.14 watts (manual-off) 1
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver; CECP
- Operating temperature range
- 10 to 35°C
- Operating humidity range
- 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 451 x 351 x 122 mm
- 4.3 kg
- One-year limited hardware warranty, phone and Web support included. Warranty may vary by country as required by law. Go to http://www.hp.com/support to learn about HP's world-class service and support options in your region.
- What's in the box
- Software included
- HP Scanner Device Driver
- HP WIA Scan Driver
- HP TWAIN Scan Driver (Certified)
- HP Scan
- HP Scanner Tools Utility
- HP Event (Button) Handler
- HP Windows Installer
- I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro
- I.R.I.S. Cardiris
- Nuance PaperPort
- ArcSoft PhotoStudio
- SDK (Software Development Kit)
- LPDF (file with link to download software)
- no Mac software on CD
- Cable included
- Yes, 1 USB cable
HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed Scanner
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!