HP Scanjet 7500 Flatbed Document Scanner
Easily integrate this legal flatbed scanner into document workflows. Get rapid scanning and reliable paper handling with HP EveryPage technology1. Workgroups can enhance scans with a suite of comprehensive scan software.
Get fast scanning and excellent image results
Get fast, reliable scanning – up to 50 ppm/100 ipm with 200 dpi in black-and-white, greyscale and colour.
Scan up to 100 pages at a time, and choose from a variety paper types, thicknesses and sizes – up to 86 cm (34 inches) long.
Scan books, ledgers, notes, cards and more using the flatbed scanner.
Customize scanning profiles and easily access them, using the four-line LCD display.
Easily integrate and improve document management
Simplify scanning tasks with HP Smart Document Scan Software and automatically enhance images for ideal scans.
Seamlessly integrate this scanner into existing workflows using full-featured drivers.
Optimize scans with built-in OCR capabilities, then save in a variety of file formats.
Select from several scan-to destinations. Add metadata for easy search, archiving and sharing.
Count on HP reliability and save valuable time
Scan with confidence – HP EveryPage technology keeps scan projects running smoothly.1
Count on dependable all-day operation with a robust scanner built to handle up to 3,000 scanned pages a day.
Easily monitor the system specs and status of your scanner using HP Web Jetadmin.
Take advantage of a one-year warranty and add-ons that are backed by HP’s award-winning coverage.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package width||60.7 cm|
|Package depth||50.7 cm|
|Package height||34.2 cm|
|Package weight||13.4 kg|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Minimum hard disk space||300 MB|
|Minimum RAM||512 MB|
|Minimum processor||1.3 GHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Pro, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Power supply type||AC|
|Power consumption (standby)||15.5 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.5 W|
|Power supply||50 W|
|Maximum scan size||216 x 356 mm|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Input colour depth||24 bit|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)||50 ppm|
|ADF scan speed (colour, A4)||50 ppm|
|Duplex ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)||100 ipm|
|Duplex ADF scan speed (colour, A4)||100 ipm|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 – 35 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 – 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 – 80%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||15 – 80%|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Scanning media types supported||Photo paper, Plain paper|
|Maximum scan area (ADF)||216 x 864 mm|
|Auto Document Feeder (ADF) media weight||49 – 120 g/m²|
|Multi feed detection||Yes|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0…A9)||A4, A5|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Certification||GOST, CE, GS|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||100 sheets|
|Scanner type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Colour of product||Black, White|
|Bundled software||HP Smart Document Scan Software
Kofax VirtualReScan Pro
I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro OCR
|Scan file formats||BMP, DOC, HTM, JPG, OPF, PDF, PNG, RTF, TIFF, TXT, WPD, XLS, XML, XPS|
|Daily duty cycle (max)||3000 pages|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!