An optimized user experience that keeps evolving
The ScanSnap iX1500 builds upon ScanSnap’s “One Button Simplicity”, taking efficiency to a new level.
Even more intuitive usage achieved by simple operation
You can complete processes from scanning to data utilization with just “one touch” of the 4.3 inch touch screen. Basic tasks such as setup and Wi-Fi configuration, checking scanning statuses and choosing save-to destinations are easy even for first-time users with the touch screen’s easily understandable icon simplicity. Up to 30 pre-configured profiles can be made, optimizing scan workflow.
Profile icon examples
Attach with email
Manage business trip expenses
Create photo album
Share your ScanSnap for everyone to use
A single unit can be shared with company colleagues and family members with software licenses* for multiple accounts. Since different icon colors can be selected for each user, users can easily tell their profile icons apart from those of other users.
* It comes with multiple software licenses: 4 for ScanSnap Home, 4 for ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™ and 1 for Nuance (Win/Mac). Additional licenses may be purchased for ScanSnap Home.
Usability more refined for every user
Designed for ultimate ease of use, the iX1500 transforms all the paper surrounding you with valuable information and adds more productivity to your lifestyle.
Refined and aesthetic form
The scanner’s adaptable and aesthetic design enables it to blend into any space, so it can stay where it is used the most, your office, living room or study room.
Create files quickly
Simply open the document chute and ScanSnap is ready to go. Scan single and double sided documents with ease at a speedy 30 sheets per minute*1. When choosing “Fast” startup*2, you can start scanning even faster.
*1 Image quality: Best mode (color/grayscale at 300 dpi; B&W at 600 dpi).
*2 Power consumption increases with “Fast” startup.
Scan any document
Scan documents larger than the typical A4 size that need to be folded in half, envelopes and much more with Manual Scan Mode. Documents that are typically difficult to scan in Normal Scan Mode can now be captured without any issues.
Effortlessly scan small documents with the Receipt Guide. No need to be concerned about fixing receipts and business cards that tend to curl or skew. Designed to be a comfortable fit even when the cover is closed, it dramatically reduces the handling of documents before hitting the scan button.
Versatile paper handling
With professional grade feeding technology and ultrasonic sensors, the iX1500 handles multi-page documents with ease, and can additionally detect and alert you of multi-feeding errors.
Have images clean all the time
Receive notifications on the touch screen whenever Dust Detection spots dust that may result in streaked images. Maintenance notification beforehand enables you to reduce the hassle of time-consuming rescans.
Even if streaks happen to appear on scanned images, Streak Reduction function removes them to produce clean images.
Scan anywhere you want whenever you want
Connect the iX1500 to your computer or smart device (both iOS and Android)*1 in your office and at home, using existing Wi-Fi environments with Access Point Connect Mode*2. Connecting is also possible in environments without Wi-Fi using Direct Connect Mode, as the scanner itself functions as an access point. Supporting 5 GHz Wi-Fi*3, it ensures smooth data transmission.
- *1 When using smart devices, ScanSnap Connect Application is required.
- *2 Access Point Connect Mode requires a Wi-Fi access point or router.
- *3 Availability of 5 GHz Wi-Fi may vary depending on region. 5 GHz Wi-Fi is not available with Direct Connect Mode.
Best experience with ScanSnap Home
ScanSnap Home combines all your favorite functions into one and is the ultimate platform to utilize scanned data in various ways. Easily manage, edit and utilize data from documents, business cards, receipts and photos with the software. You can scan large volumes of various types of documents from color photos to double-sided landscape documents with a host of intelligent automatic image processing functions.
Device-less scanning with ScanSnap Cloud
ScanSnap Cloud delivers scanned data directly from your ScanSnap iX1500 to your favorite cloud services without a computer or mobile device. The software automatically classifies your file type by documents, receipts, business cards and photos, and sends it to the appropriate cloud based on your pre-set profiles.
You simply need to select a profile that is set to connect to ScanSnap Cloud and press the Scan button on the iX1500’s touch screen. Your scanned data can then be managed within your selected cloud service.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!