Epson WorkForce DS-860N Productive A4 Sheet-fed Scanner
The WorkForce DS-860N with Network Interface Unit is our fastest double-sided A4 sheet-fed scanner.
With its fast data processing features, it is ideal for easy document workflow. Document Capture Pro allows multiple users to benefit from Push Scan features and the Network Interface Unit means this model is ideal for sharing across office/department networks in government, banks and healthcare establishments.
Performance and productivity
This scanner features a compact footprint and high speed scanning of up to 65ppm / 130ipm, even at 300dpi in colour. This, combined with hardware JPEG compression, makes large scan jobs faster to process. Its ReadyScan technology certifies mercury-free products and guarantees no warm-up time before scanning.
Seamless integration into document management and cloud systems
Epson Document Capture Pro makes it easy to integrate this business scanner into your document management system, speeding up workflow and enabling you to capture, convert and distribute scanned information into your document filing system. In addition, barcode recognition and Zonal OCR help automate large document processes. It can also Push Scan from the device, via network or USB, which helps to increase office productivity.
Scan software included
Epson Scan offers a wide selection of advanced document imaging features, such as text enhancement and automatic de-skew, which help improve efficiency and increase workload output. It also scans to .docx, .xlsx and .pptx.
Easy network sharing via Ethernet
Combined with Document Capture Pro, the Network Interface Unit allows you to customise ‘scan to’ job commands, such as ‘scan-to-email’, ‘scan-to-Microsoft SharePoint™’ or ‘Scan-to-Cloud’, among others, directly from the scanner’s panel.
- Easy network sharing via Ethernet: Combined with Document Capture Pro, the Network Interface Unit lets you customise ‘scan to’ job commands
- Epson Push Scan: Text enhancement and automatic de-skew help improve efficiency
- Fast scanning speeds: High-speed scanning of up to 65ppm / 130ipm, even at 300dpi in colour.
- Seamless integration into document management and cloud systems: Document Capture Pro
- Wide range of driver support: WIA, TWAIN and ISIS
SCANNER TYPESheetfed Scanner
SCANNING RESOLUTION600 DPI x 600 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
ADF MINIMUM DOCUMENT SIZE52 mm x 50.8 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
ADF MAXIMUM DOCUMENT SIZE216 mm x 3,048 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
PAPER FORMATSA3 with stitching function, A4, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Postcard, Plastic cards, Legal
COLOUR DEPTHInput: 48 Bits Color / 16 Bits Monochrome , Output: 24 Bits Color / 8 Bits Monochrome
APPLICATIONSmall & Compact, Network & Wifi, High Capacity, General Office
LIGHT SOURCEReadyScan LED technology
OUTPUT RESOLUTION75, 100, 150, 200, 240, 300, 400 DPI
LCD DISPLAYNetwork interface
SCANNING SPEEDMonochrome: 130 image/min – Color: 130 image/min measured with size: A4 , resolution: 200 / 300 dpi, Monochrome: 65 pages/min – Color: 65 pages/min , resolution: 200 / 300 dpi
Paper / Media Handling
ADF PAPER SETTING CAPACITY80 Sheets
ADF PAPER WEIGHTAuto loading: 40 – 210 g/m², Manual loading:40 – 210 g/m²
AUTOMATIC DOCUMENT FEEDER TYPESingle pass dual scanning
RELIABILITY DAILY DUTY CYCLE6,000 pages
FEATURESStandalone operation, RGB colour dropout, Skip blank page, A3 stitching (without carrier sheet), Punch holes removal, Pre-defined scanning settings, Automatic area segmentation, Automatic de-skew, Dual Image Output (Windows only), Auto-rotation, Text enhancement, Edge fill, Unsharp Mask (USM), Descreening, Barcode Recognition, Zonal OCR A & B support, Manual / Automatic Job Separation, Scan to Cloud Storage
OUTPUT FORMATSBMP, JPEG, TIFF, multi-TIFF, PDF, searchable PDF, secure PDF, PDF/A
FILE COMPRESSION FEATURESHardware JPEG compression, PDF Compression
INTERFACESGigabit ethernet interface, Wired Network
NETWORK INTERFACE PANEL / UNITBuilt-in
ETHERNET SETTINGS10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX / 1000BASE-T / Full-duplex / Half-duplex
PANEL TYPE5-line LCD with Push Scan features
PROTOCOL SUPPORTTCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, SLP
PUSH SCAN FEATURESYes (with Document Capture Suite)
PANEL LOCK WITH PASSWORDYes (with Document Capture Suite)
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS300? x 166 x 158 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
PRODUCT WEIGHT4.4 kg
DRIVERSTWAIN, WIA, ISIS
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMSWindows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2012 (64bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP x64
TEMPERATUREOperation 5° C – 35° C, Storage -25° C – 60° C
WHAT’S IN THE BOXDriver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, USB cable, Warranty document
OPTIONSRoller Assembly Kit
WARRANTY12 months On site service
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!