Epson WorkForce DS-7500 High-Speed A4 Document Scanner
Engineered to integrate seamlessly into document management systems, this reliable document scanner ensures heavy-duty scanning jobs are performed quickly & effortlessly.
The Epson WorkForce DS-7500 can handle large batches of documents in a single go, quickly and efficiently. With a scanning speed up to 40ppm/80ipm, this departmental scanner ensures fast and trouble-free scanning due to a 100-page ADF, one-pass duplex scanning, and Double Feed Detection.
Epson Document Capture Pro makes it easy to integrate high-speed scanning into your document management system, speeding up workflow and enabling users to capture, convert and distribute scanned information in virtually any document repository or document management system.
The scanner and its features can be shared between multiple users using the optional Network Interface Panel. Combined with Document Capture Pro, the Network Interface Panel allows users to benefit from Push Scan features and customise ‘scan to’ job functions, such as ‘scan to email’ or ‘scan to Microsoft SharePoint®’, among others*2. You can also benefit from its optional Push Scan features to increase productivity. These features enable complicated tasks to be carried out effortlessly, increasing users’ acceptance and eliminating training requirements.
Epson ReadyScan LED technology eradicates warm-up time, guarantees an absence of mercury, and lowers power consumption. These elements, combined with an ENERGY STAR qualification*1, create an environment friendly device for your office workspace.
- High-speed scanner: Up to 40ppm/80ipm
- High capacity ADF: 100-page ADF
- Hassle-free: Double Feed Detection
- Network capable: Optional Network Interface Panel
- Eco-friendly: ENERGY STAR-qualified
SCANNER TYPEFlatbed Scanner, Sheetfed Scanner
SCANNING RESOLUTION1,200 DPI x 1,200 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
ADF MINIMUM DOCUMENT SIZE100 mm x 148 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
ADF MAXIMUM DOCUMENT SIZE216 mm x 1,016 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
PAPER FORMATSA4, A5, A6, A7, A8, C4 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), Letter, Postcard, Business cards, Plastic cards, Legal
COLOUR DEPTHInput: 48 Bits Color / 16 Bits Monochrome , Output: 24 Bits Color / 8 Bits Monochrome
APPLICATIONSmall & Compact, High Capacity, General Office
LIGHT SOURCEReadyScan LED technology
LCD DISPLAYOptional Network Interface Panel
SCANNING SPEEDMonochrome: 80 image/min – Color: 80 image/min measured with size: A4 , resolution: 200 / 300 dpi, Monochrome: 40 pages/min – Color: 40 pages/min measured with size: A4 , resolution: 200 / 300 dpi
Paper / Media Handling
ADF PAPER WEIGHTAuto loading: 50 – 128 g/m²
RELIABILITY DAILY DUTY CYCLE4,000 pages
AUTOMATIC DOCUMENT FEEDER100 pages
FEATURESSkip blank page, Pre-defined scanning settings, Automatic area segmentation, Automatic de-skew, Automatic B/W colour original detection, Dual Image Output (Windows only), Auto-rotation, Text enhancement, Edge fill, Unsharp Mask (USM), Descreening
OUTPUT FORMATSJPEG, TIFF, multi-TIFF, PDF, PDF / batch, searchable PDF, secure PDF, PDF/A
FILE COMPRESSION FEATURESHardware JPEG compression, TIFF Compression (JPEG(7) , CCITT G4, LZW), PDF Compression
ADVANCED DOCUMENT INTEGRATIONScan to Email, Scan to FTP, Scan to Microsoft SharePoint®, Scan to Print, Scan to Web folders, Scan to Network folders
INTERFACESUSB 2.0 Type B
NETWORK INTERFACE PANEL / UNITOptional
ETHERNET SETTINGS10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX / 1000BASE-T / Full-duplex / Half-duplex
PANEL TYPE5-line LCD with Push Scan features
PUSH SCAN FEATURESYes (with Document Capture Suite)
SUPPLY VOLTAGEAC 100 V – 240 V, 50 Hz – 60 Hz
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS495? x 360 x 217 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
PRODUCT WEIGHT9.8 kg
DRIVERSTWAIN, ISIS, ISIS (Web download)
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMSCitrix XenApp 5.0, Citrix XenApp 6.0, Mac OS 10.4.11 or later (Epson Scan Only), Presentation Server 4.5, Terminal Service, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows server 2003 R2
ELECTRICAL STANDARDSEnergy Star Compliant
ENERGY USE44.5 Watt, 12 Watt (economy), 1.6 Watt (standby)
HUMIDITYOperation 10% – 80%, Storage 10% – 85%
TEMPERATUREOperation 5° C – 35° C, Storage -25° C – 60° C
WHAT’S IN THE BOXAC Adaptor, Main unit, Setup guide, Software (CD), USB cable, User manual (CD), Warranty document
OPTIONSRoller Assembly Kit
WARRANTY12 months On site service
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!