Epson WorkForce DS-70000N A3 Document Scanner
The Epson WorkForce DS-70000N offers reliable, high-quality document capture, conversion and distribution into document management systems. This A3 document scanner is ideal for companies with heavy scanning needs and features Epson’s built-in Network Interface Panel for multiple users.
Engineered to integrate seamlessly into complex IT systems, this high-performance device can handle large batches of documents in a single go, quickly and efficiently. With a scanning speed of 70ppm/140ipm, it also ensures heavy-duty scanning jobs are performed effortlessly. This scanner provides fast and trouble-free scanning due to a 200 A3-page ADF, one-pass duplex scanning and Double Feed Detection.
This scanner and its features can be shared between multiple users with the built-in Network Interface Panel. Combined with Document Capture Pro solutions, the Network Interface Panel allows users to benefit from Push Scan features and customise ‘scan to’ job functions, such as ‘scan to email’ or ‘scan to Microsoft SharePoint®’ among others*2. These features enable complicated tasks to be carried out effortlessly.
Document Capture Pro makes it easy to integrate this document scanner into your document management system, speeding up workflow and enabling users to capture, convert and distribute scanned information in virtually any document repository or document management system.
Document Capture Pro Server addresses companies who are looking for advanced Push Scan functions and other Document Capture Pro features on their shared devices, without the need to install software on individual computers
Epson ReadyScan LED technology eradicates warm-up time and lowers power consumption.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!