Epson Workforce DS-360W Portable scanner with Wi-Fi and battery
Scan from anywhere with this portable scanner featuring a built-in battery and wireless connectivity. Combined with a lightweight and compact design, the DS-360W makes it simple to scan documents quickly and effectively while on the move. It can even be charged up on the go via USB. And with the fastest speeds on the market at 25ppm, it’s easy to keep on top of paperwork.
Mobile scanning made easy
The DS-360W provides a cable-free scanning solution with a built-in battery and wireless connectivity for scanning to mobiles, tablets and computers.
A portable solution
Scan and manage your paperwork on the go with the DS-360W. Its compact and lightweight design means that it’s ideal for carrying in a bag or even storing in a drawer. It can also be charged on the go via USB.
Scan what you need, when you need it with the DS-360W. Capture documents at 300dpi in colour and monochrome with absolute ease. When it comes to media, it’s almost limitless with both single and double-sided scanning, the ability to handle card and paper between 52 and 230gsm, and a dedicated slot for capturing driving licences and ID cards.
Fastest on the market
Speed through paperwork with the fastest portable business scanner on the market with a scan speed of 25ppm and 20-page automatic document feeder. With Super Speed USB 3.0 connectivity, transferring files is quick too. It’s also possible to control the scanner from your smartphone or tablet with the free Epson Scan app.
Manage your workflow
Integrate your scans into the businesses’ workflow with Document Capture Pro. The DS-360W offers many ‘scan-to’ functions alongside document imaging features such as barcode recognition and zonal OCR-A / B support.
- Scan on the go without cables: Built-in battery and wireless connectivity
- Fastest portable scanner1: Scan speeds of 25ppm and USB 3.0 connectivity
- Compact and lightweight design: Easy to carry or store in a drawer
- Versatile media handling: Single and double-sided scanning at 300dpi in colour or monochrome
- Tackle multi-page documents: 20-page automatic document feeder
|Scanner Type||Mobile Scanner|
|Optical Resolution (ADF)||600 DPI x 600 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)|
|Scanning Resolution||1,200 DPI x 1,200 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)|
|Scanning Range (Maximum)||215.9 mm x 1,117.6 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)|
|Scanning Range(Minimum)||50.8 mm x 70 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)|
|ADF Minimum Document Size||50.8 mm x 70 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)|
|ADF Maximum Document Size||215.9 mm x 1,117.6 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)|
A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, C4 (Envelope), C5 (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter, Letter Legal,
Postcard, Business cards, Plastic cards
|Application||Small & Compact, Network & Wifi, General Office|
|Light Source||RGB LED|
Monochrome: 25 pages/min – Color: 25 pages/min measured with size: A4 , resolution: 200 / 300 dpi,
Monochrome: 50 image/min – Color: 50 image/min measured with size: A4 , resolution: 200 / 300 dpi
|ADF Paper Setting Capacity||20 Sheets|
|ADF Paper Weight||Auto loading: 52 – 230 g/m², Manual loading:52 – 230 g/m²|
Automatic Document Feeder Type
|Single pass dual scanning|
|Reliability Daily Duty Cycle||500 pages|
|Automatic Document Feeder||20 pages|
Advanced Colour Dropout / Enhance, Skip blank page, Punch holes removal, Advanced editing, Automatic de
-skew, RGB colour enhance, Auto-rotation, Text enhancement, Edge fill, Descreening, Barcode Recognition
|Output Formats||BMP, JPEG, TIFF, multi-TIFF, PDF, searchable PDF, JPEG(Colour/Greyscale), PDF(Colour/Greyscale)|
|Advanced Document Integration||Scan to Email, Scan to FTP, Scan to Microsoft SharePoint®, Scan to Print, Scan to Web folders, Scan to Network folders|
|Image Improvement||De-screening with pattern optimization, Unsharp Mask with Noise Reduction|
|Scanning Volume||50 pages per day|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi Direct, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, Micro USB 3.0|
|Push Scan Features||Yes (with Document Capture Suite)|
|Supply Voltage||AC 100 V – 240 V, 50 Hz – 60 Hz|
|Product Dimensions||288? x 89 x 67 mm (Width x Depth x Height)|
|Product Weight||1.3 kg|
|Included Software||Epson Document Capture (Mac only), Epson Document Capture Pro (Windows only), Epson Scan 2, Newsoft
|Compatible Operating Systems||Mac OS 10.10.x, Mac OS 10.7.x, Mac OS 10.8.x, Mac OS 10.9.x, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 (64bit), Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP SP2 or higher|
|Electrical Standards||Energy Star Compliant|
|Energy Use||8 Watt, 0.9 Watt (economy), 0.3 Watt (standby)|
|Humidity||Operation 15% – 80%, Storage 15% – 85%|
|Temperature||Operation 5° C – 35° C, Storage -25° C – 60° C|
|What’s In The Box||CD Manual, Main unit, Power cable, USB cable, User guide|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!