Epson WorkForce DS-1630
Combining a flatbed scanner with the convenience of a 50-page ADF makes it possible to scan a wide range of challenging documents, including books, bound documents, passports and delicate items while quickly and simply scanning stacks of office documents. Its small footprint makes it easy to position in front office and customer-facing environments, as well as back office workgroups.
Smart colour and image adjustments, including auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal, with Epson’s Image Processing Technology. With long document mode it’s possible scan over three metres (3048mm) of paper single sided.
Boost your office efficiency
One of the fastest scanners in its class with a 25ppm scan speed. USB 3.0 connectivity means there is no slow down, even when scanning at 300dpi high resolution. Scan both sides of a page with double-sided scanning capability for greater convenience. Create up to 30 jobs with the optional network panel and scan directly to server locations, cloud services and Microsoft SharePoint. Included Epson software enables dual image output; scan once and send to two different destinations. The DS-1630 also encourages easy, one-touch scanning to folders, email, online storage accounts2 and more.
- Smallest footprint in its class1: Making it easy to position in both front or back-office environments.
- Scan a wide range of documents: Including books, bound documents, passports and delicate items
- Intelligent colour and image adjustments: Auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal
- One of the fastest in its class: 25ppm scan speed
- USB 3.0 connectivity: No slow down, even when scanning at 300dpi high resolution
SCANNER TYPEFlatbed Scanner
OPTICAL RESOLUTION (ADF)600 DPI x 600 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
SCANNING RESOLUTION1,200 DPI x 1,200 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
SCANNING RANGE210 mm x 297 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
ADF MINIMUM DOCUMENT SIZE89 mm x 127 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
ADF MAXIMUM DOCUMENT SIZE210 mm x 3,048 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
PAPER FORMATSA4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Letter Legal
APPLICATIONSmall & Compact, General Office
LIGHT SOURCEReadyScan LED technology
SCANNING SPEEDMonochrome: 25 pages/min – Color: 25 pages/min measured with size: A4 , resolution: 200 / 300 dpi, Monochrome: 10 image/min – Color: 10 image/min measured with size: A4 , resolution: 200 / 300 dpi
Paper / Media Handling
ADF PAPER SETTING CAPACITY50 Sheets
ADF PAPER WEIGHTAuto loading: 50 – 120 g/m²
RELIABILITY DAILY DUTY CYCLE1,500 pages
FEATURESSkip blank page, Advanced editing, Automatic de-skew, Auto-rotation, Text enhancement, Descreening, Full Zonal OCR
OUTPUT FORMATSJPEG, TIFF, multi-TIFF, PDF, PDF / batch, searchable PDF
SCANNING VOLUME1,500 pages per day
NETWORK INTERFACE PANEL / UNITOptional
ETHERNET SETTINGS10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX / 1000BASE-T / Full-duplex / Half-duplex
PANEL TYPE5-line LCD with Push Scan features
PROTOCOL SUPPORTTCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, SLP
PUSH SCAN FEATURESYes (with Document Capture Suite)
PANEL LOCK WITH PASSWORDYes (with Document Capture Suite)
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS451? x 315 x 120 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
PRODUCT WEIGHT3.7 kg
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMSMac OS 10.7.x, Mac OS 10.8.x, Mac OS 10.9.x, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.6.8, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64 Edition, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64
ELECTRICAL STANDARDSEnergy Star Compliant
NOISE LEVELOperation: 55 dB (A)
HUMIDITYOperation 20% – 80%, Storage 20% – 80%
TEMPERATUREOperation 10° C – 35° C, Storage -20° C – 60° C
WHAT’S IN THE BOXMain unit, Power cable, Setup guide, Software (CD), USB cable, Warranty Documents
WARRANTY12 months On site service
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!