Epson Expression 12000XL A3 Graphics Scanner
The Expression 12000XL is a high-resolution A3 scanner designed to meet the most demanding graphic arts applications. Featuring Epson Scan advanced imaging features, an LED light source, and exceptional SilverFast Ai 8.8 image-processing functions, this scanner offers excellent image reproduction.
Sharp and accurate image reproduction
Thanks to the Expression 12000XL’s top-of-the-range scanning technology, users can achieve extremely high-quality image reproduction up to A3 format. Easy-to-use, Epson Scan operates in either automatic or professional modes, allowing users to optimise their scanning results.
The Expression 12000XL’s optical density of 3.8 DMax and 48-bit colour depth ensure sharp and accurate scanning for full reproduction of the widest range of colours, even in shadow areas. In addition, the high 2400 x 4800dpi resolution and ultra-precise Micro Step Drive technology, enable users to capture even the tiniest details with exceptional clarity.
Sharpen and edit your scans
A comprehensive package of bundled software and imaging technology ensures the Expression 12000XL can perform a wide range of functions easily and efficiently. Epson Scan comes with useful features for removing dust noise and grain reduction to smooth the appearance of images. SilverFast Ai 8.8’s image-processing functions help get even closer to perfect image reproduction.
Scan a range of media, including film negatives
The optional transparency unit enables users to scan from transparency media, such as positive or negative film and slides, with professional results.
- A3 graphics scanner: Professional results up to A3 format
- Superior quality: 2,400 x 4,800dpi resolution
- High precision: Micro Step Drive technology
- Powerful software: Silverfast Ai 8.8
- Optional TPU: Transparency unit for film and slides
|Scanner Type||Graphics Scanner|
|Scanning Resolution||2,400 DPI x 4,800 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)|
|Optical Density||3.8 Dmax|
|Scanning Range (Maximum)||310 mm x 437 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)|
|Paper Formats||A3, A4, A5, B4, B5|
|Colour Depth||Input: 16 Bits Color / 16 Bits Monochrome , Output: 48 Bits Color / 48 Bits Monochrome|
|Light Source||ReadyScan LED technology|
|Scanning Speed||Monochrome: 12 s/page – Color: 12 s/page measured with size: A4 , resolution: 300 dpi|
|Output Formats||JPEG, TIFF, PDF|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 Type B|
656? x 458 x 158 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
|Product Weight||14.3 kg|
|Included Software||Epson Scan 2, SilverFast Ai ver.8.8|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Mac OS 10.10.x, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.7.x, Mac OS 10.8.x, Mac OS 10.9.x, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2003 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 (64bit), Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows server 2003 R2|
|Electrical Standards||Energy Star Complian|
What’s in the Box
|Operation: 60 dB (A)
Operation 10% – 80%, Storage 10% – 85%
Operation 5° C – 35° C, Storage 25° C – 60° C
Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, Software (CD), USB cable, Warranty document
|Warranty||12 months On site service|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!