Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II
The imageFORMULA DR-M160II is a productivity-boosting desktop scanner. With a robust design, fast speed and reliable media handling, it is ideal for paper-intensive scanning.
- Class-leading colour scanning speeds of up to 120ipm
- Robust design to handle up to 7,000 scans/day
- Windows, Mac and Linux compatible
- Compactly built and highly productive
- Supreme paper-handling reliability includes paper separation retry
Take a more detailed look into the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II
Fast scanning for paper-intensive environments
Built for demanding scanning environments, the imageFORMULA DR-M160II delivers highly productive scanning at up to 120ipm. It is ideal for OCR processing in both Windows and Mac environments.
Robust design for fast delivery
The robust design includes an impressive 60-sheet feeder, which accommodates mixed batched documents to help boost productivity. The DR-M160II is designed to provide super-reliable feeding and separation of various media types; from thick to thin sheets, and from embossed cards to three metre-long documents. Built to handle up to 7000 scans/day, the DR-M160II includes heavy-duty feed rollers and a solid paper transport that make it extremely durable and able to take on heavier workloads.
Trouble-free paper handling
A unique separation retry system allows the scanner to automatically re-feed documents on the rare occasions when a double feed detection occurs, helping to minimise any need for user intervention. The double feed release button allows the user to quickly ignore a double feed detection and continue scanning.
Intuitive bundled software for ease of use
The imageFORMULA DR-M160II comes with software that is easy to use for seamless scanning and document management. CaptureOnTouch has an intuitive user interface that incorporates a Full Auto Mode function for simplified scanning operation; and it also supports scanning to multiple file formats (PDF, PDF-A, TIFF, JPEG, BMP and PowerPoint) and connectivity to SharePoint. CapturePerfect is ideal for more mission critical batch scanning, as it provides the ultimate in viewing capabilities and send methods – including direct to folder, email and SharePoint. Also included are the industry-leading image processing software Kofax VRS (with AIPE) and eCopy PDF Pro Office, for quickly creating, editing and converting PDF documents.
Versatile options and software
To scan bound materials easily, connect the DR-M160II to Canon’s optional A3 Flatbed 201 or A4 Flatbed 101 scanner. Additional options include the Barcode Module III and a 2D Barcode Module.
Learn more about the software included with this scanner.
With CaptureOnTouch user-friendly interface you can easily scan paper documents into digital archives and save or send them to multiple destinations, including cloud services. Create searchable PDF files using its built-in OCR technology.
Powerful application allowing you to quickly and efficiently batch scan documents. It offers advanced output options alongside multi-window and thumbnail views.
- Obtain precise digital documents every time with a range of features that remove skew, improve legibility and sharpness
- Scan directly to email, PDF, file or presentation at the touch of a button
- Register routine jobs, and edit, rearrange or manage files effortlessly
- Kofax VRS support
This scanner comes with CaptureOnTouch Pro, Canon’s professional-quality, easy-to-use scanning software. Effortlessly capture and classify batch scans, integrate your Canon scanner with your business and document workflows, and boost your productivity.
Find out more about the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II, its features and what it can do.
Scanning speed A4 (single sided) Automatic document feeder Daily Scanning Volume
Double-sided scanning Windows & Mac compatible Efficient batch scanning
Easy, intuitive scanning PDF creation and editing Enhanced image quality
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Desktop Type Sheet Fed Scanner
Scanning sensor unit
CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
Front / Back / Duplex
High speed USB 2.0
Tray Closed : 280mm (W) x 172 (D) x 178 (H) mm
Tray Opened: 280 (W) x 606 (D) x 366.4 (H) mm
AC100 – 240V (50/60Hz)
Scanning 27W or less, Sleep Mode 1.8W or less, Power Turned Off less than 0.5W
10 – 32.5 °C (50 – 90.5 °F), Humidity: 20 – 80% RH
RoHS and ENERGY STAR
Black and White
60ppm / 120ipm
60ppm / 120ipm
150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 240 x 240dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
Black & White/Error Diffusion/ Advanced Text Enhancement (Windows only),Advanced Text Enhancement II, 8-bit Greyscale (256-Level), 24-bit Colour
Suggested Daily Duty Cycle
Approx 7,000 scans/day
50.8 – 216mm
54 – 356mm
27 – 209g/m² (0.04 – 0.25mm)
Long document mode
3000mm Max (selectable in MS Windows control panel)
Width: 53.9mm Length: 85.5mm Thickness: 0.76mm (Embossed Card is supported)
Retard Roller Method
60 sheets (80g/m²)
Automatic Page Size Detection, Deskew, 3- Dimentional Colour Correction, Colour Dropout (RGB), Colour Enhancement (RGB), Auto Colour Detection, Shading Correction, MultiStream, Preset Gamma Curve, Skip Blank Page, Folio Mode, Scan Area Setting, Patch Code, Batch Separation with white blank sheet (Windows only), Edge Enhancement, Moire Reduction, Prevent Bleed Through/Remove Background, Contrast Arrangement, Colour Drift, Adding Black Margin Mode, Colour Elimination, Background Smoothing, Shadow Cropping, Auto Resolution Setting, Stretch Adjustment of Sub-Scanning Direction, Double Feed Release, Thin Paper Mode, Double Feed Detection (Ultrasonic Sensor/ By Length), Separation Retry
ISIS /TWAIN Driver (Windows 2000/XP Pro/XP Home/VISTA/7/8/10)
eCopy PDF Pro Office
Kofax VRS (with AIPE)
Plug-in: EMC Captiva Cloud Runtime Controls
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!