Canon imageFORMULA DR-M1060
A versatile and ultra-compact A3 scanner with a U-turn and selectable straight-through paper path. The DR-M1060 is perfect for reliably scanning various document types up to A3 size, while keeping footprint low.
- Ultra-compact A3 scanner
- U-Turn and straight path for handling various documents
- Productive scanning up to 120ipm
- Front-feed design for convenient paper feeding
- Powerful software including Kofax VRS
- Easily add optional Flatbed Scanners or a Barcode Module
Take a more detailed look into the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M1060
The DR-M1060 is a uniquely compact A3 scanner – ideal in corporate office departments or decentralised branch offices that have limited desktop space but require A3 scanning. Users will appreciate the comfortable and convenient operation of the front document feed and exit design.
Reliable and versatile paper handling
The U-turn and selectable straight paper path with robust feeder mechanism allows for smooth scanning of a variety of media types, including embossed cards, thick and thin media or 3m-long documents. Using Folio mode, it is also possible to scan A1 size documents. The DR-M1060 includes an array of technology for reliable paper handling. Ultrasonic double feed detection helps prevent lost images, while the Double Feed Release (DFR) feature reduces interruptions by allowing users to quickly ignore and continue scanning in special cases.
Highly productive scanning
The DR-M1060 is extremely productive with ultra-fast duplex scanning speeds of up to 120ipm (A4) and a 60-sheet document feeder. Despite its small size, it is built for handling big workloads of up to 7,500 documents a day.
Perfect image processing every time
Enjoy perfect image results with the DR-M1060’s host of advanced image processing features, such as advanced text enhancement that produces clear legible images even from feint text originals. Additional features like Auto Colour Detection, Auto Size and Deskew Correction, Text Orientation Correction and Customised Colour Dropout further enhance image quality and consistency.
Bundled software to improve productivity
Enjoy quick and effortless scanning with CaptureOnTouch software for both ad-hoc and routine tasks. For scanning larger batches of documents, CapturePerfect is ideal, with its multi-window and thumbnail views, plus flexible options like scan-to-folder, email and SharePoint. The DR-M1060 also comes with eCopy PDF Pro Office and Kofax VRS (including AIPE).
The DR-M1060 comes with a host of optional accessories to maintain a high level of productivity. Scan bound books, journals and fragile media with both the A4 and A3 optional Flatbed Scanner units. These USB-connected dual-scanning flatbed units work seamlessly with the DR-M1060, letting you smoothly apply the same image-enhancement features to any scan. A 2D Barcode Module is also available that enables barcode recognition of QR codes, PDF417 and Data Matrix formats through the ISIS/TWAIN drivers.
Find out more about the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M1060, its features and what it can do.
Scanning speed A4 (single sided) Automatic document feeder Daily Scanning Volume
Double-sided A3 scanning USB connection Efficient batch scanning
Easy, intuitive scanning PDF creation and editing Enhanced image quality
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
A3 Desktop Type Sheet Fed Scanner
Scanning sensor unit
CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
High Speed USB 2.0
Tray Closed: 424 (W) x 246 (D) x 120 (H)mm
Tray Opened: 424 (W) x 440 (D) x 210 (H)mm
Scanning: 32.5W or less, Sleep mode: 2.5W or les, Power turned off: 0.5W or less
10 – 32.5 °C (50 – 90.5 °F), Humidity: 20 – 80% RH
RoHS and ENERGY STAR
Black and White
60ppm / 120ipm – Landscape speed
60ppm / 120ipm – Landscape speed
100 x 100dpi, 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 240 x 240dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
Binary: Black & White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement I, Advanced Text Enhancement II, Auto Colour Detection, 8-bit Greyscale:(256-Level), 24-bit colour
Suggested Daily Duty Cycle
Approx. 7,500 scans/day
50.8 – 300mm
70 – 432mm
U-turn: 0.04 – 0.15mm (27 – 128g/m²) Straight Through: 0.04 – 0.3mm (27 – 255g/m²)
Long document mode
3000mm max. (Supported by Straight Feeding)
86 x 54 x 1.4mm (Embossed card scanning is supported)
Retard Roller and Pre-separation method
A4: 60 Sheets (80g/m²)
Automatic Page Size Detection, Deskew, 3- Dimentional Colour Correction, Colour Dropout (RGB), Auto Colour Detection, Text Enhancement, MultiStream, Preset Gamma Curve, Prescan, Patch Code, Image Rotation, Skip Blank Page, Folio Mode, Scan Area Setting, Text Orientation, Edge Enhancement, Moire Removal, Prevent Bleed Through/Remove Background, Character Emphasis, Background Smoothing, Shadow Removal, Double Feed Release (DFR), Double Feed Detection (Ultrasonic Sensor / By Length)
ISIS/TWAIN Driver (Windows XP / VISTA / 7 / 8 / 10)
eCopy PDF ProA Office
Learn more about the software included with this scanner.
With CaptureOnTouch user-friendly interface you can easily scan paper documents into digital archives and save or send them to multiple destinations, including cloud services. Create searchable PDF files using its built-in OCR technology.
Powerful application allowing you to quickly and efficiently batch scan documents. It offers advanced output options alongside multi-window and thumbnail views.
- Obtain precise digital documents every time with a range of features that remove skew, improve legibility and sharpness
- Scan directly to email, PDF, file or presentation at the touch of a button
- Register routine jobs, and edit, rearrange or manage files effortlessly
- Kofax VRS support
This scanner comes with CaptureOnTouch Pro, Canon’s professional-quality, easy-to-use scanning software. Effortlessly capture and classify batch scans, integrate your Canon scanner with your business and document workflows, and boost your productivity.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!