Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240
The imageFORMULA DR-C240 is an ultra-compact and powerful desktop scanner featuring a robust design and reliable paper handling for capturing multiple document sizes and formats, including passports.
- Boost productivity with fast 2-sided scanning at up to 90ipm
- Easily scan various types of documents including passports with one compact device
- Enjoy peace of mind with supreme paper-handling reliability and durable construction
- Enhance your environment with quiet operation, compact build and elegant design
Take a more detailed look into the Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240
High-performance and flexible applications
The imageFORMULA DR-C240’s premium build quality and productivity-focused features are a breakthrough in this value segment. Offering rapid scanning at up to 45ppm/90ipm, the imageFORMULA DR-C240 is the natural all-round choice for office departments and workgroups. Its quiet operation – and compact, attractive desktop design – make a great impression in front offices and customer service points, for example in banks, hotels, hospitals and government offices.
Designed in response to customers’ needs
The imageFORMULA DR-C240’s robust construction and rugged document feeder were developed as a direct result of customer feedback. It represents a step forward in build quality in this scanner’s segment, effortlessly capturing up to 4,000 scans per day. Your productivity is maximised by the 60-sheet ADF that reliably feeds batches of mixed-sized document and media types: from passports and plastic cards to duplex A4, A3 (using folio) and long documents up to 3m in length.
Precision paper handling
To keep your workflows fluid, the imageFORMULA DR-C240 offers a powerful, high-quality feeding mechanism that ensures best in class reliability for scanning various documents, including ultra-thin papers from 27gsm. The ultrasonic Double Feed Detection and Double Feed Release (DFR) function allow scanning to restart quickly, keeping downtime to a minimum.
Easy operation, consistent results
The imageFORMULA DR-C240 includes a wide range of high quality image processing capabilities. These include automatic page size and text direction detection, text enhancement, a deskew function and automatic colour detection. The user-friendly control panel lets operators scan with a press of a button – accelerating and simplifying scanning tasks.
Rich software bundle
Canon’s advanced CapturePerfect application enables efficient batch scanning and supports the included Kofax VRS driver for enhanced image quality. To intuitively scan documents, then easily send them to multiple destinations (including cloud services) simply use Canon’s CaptureOnTouch. The bundled eCopy PDF Pro provides powerful PDF creation, editing and conversion tools.
Affordable to run and maintain
It’s hassle-free to replace the imageFORMULA DR-C240’s long-life retard roller and feed roller unit yourself, which keeps your cost of ownership to a minimum. Impressively low power consumption, at just 19W in operation and 1.4W in standby, further drives down overheads while minimising your environmental impact.
Find out more about the Canon imageFORMULA DR-C240, its features and what it can do.
Scanning speed A4 (single sided) Automatic document feeder Up to 4,000 sheets per day
Double-sided scanning USB connection Efficient batch scanning
Easy, intuitive scanning PDF creation and editing Enhanced image quality
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Desktop Type Sheet Fed Scanner
Scanning sensor unit
CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
Front / Back / Duplex
High speed USB 2.0
Trays Closed: 291 x 253 x 231 mm
Trays Opened: 291 x 603 x 363 mm
AC 100-240V (50/60Hz)
Scanning: 19W or less
Sleep Mode: 1.4W or less
Power Turned Off: 0.1W or less
10 – 32.5 °C
Humidity: 20 – 80% RH
RoHS and ENERGY STAR
Black and White
45ppm / 90ipm
30ppm / 60ipm
150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 240 x 240dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
Black & White/Error Diffusion/ Advanced Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement II, 8-bit Greyscale (256-Level), 24-bit Colour
Suggested Daily Duty Cycle
Approx. 4000 scans
50.8 – 216mm
54 – 356mm
27 – 209g/m² (0.06 – 0.25mm)
Long document mode
Business card scanning
Size: 50.8 x 85mm or larger
Thickness: Less than 0.45 mm
Plastic card scanning
Size: 53.9 x 85.5mm
Thickness: 0.76mm (Embossed Card up to 1.4mm thick is supported)
Up to 4mm thick (via carrier sheet)
Retard Roller Method
Automatic Page Size Detection, Deskew, 3-Dimensional Colour Correction, Colour Dropout (RGB), Colour Enhancement (RGB), Auto Colour Detection, Shadow Cropping, MultiStream, Adjustable gamma settings, Skip Blank Page, Folio Mode, Scan Area Setting, Batch Separation with white blank sheet or patchcode, Moiré Reduction, Prevent Bleed Through/Remove Background, Contrast Arrangement, Background Smoothing, Shadow Cropping, Auto Resolution Setting, Double Feed Release, Double Feed Detection (Ultrasonic Sensor, Length)
ISIS /TWAIN Driver (Windows VISTA SP2/ 7 SP1/ 8/ 8.1/10 Server 2008 R2 SP1 / Server 2012 R2)
eCopy PDF Pro Office
Plug-in: EMC Captiva Cloud Runtime Controls
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!