Brother ADS1600W Desktop Scanner
- Space-saving compact design + 6.9cm LCD screen
- Up to 18ppm/36ipm 2-sided colour scan speed
- Up to 20-page automatic document feeder
- Wireless and USB connection
- Scan to directly to the cloud or your mobile device
- Twain and ISIS scanner drivers
Compact business scanner with wireless, 2-sided scanning and touch Screen. Work direct from the scanner enabling users to quickly navigate scan functions with the intuitive touch screen. Easy to transport across departments for cross function usage.
|Multi feed sensor||Yes|
|USB interface||High Speed USB 2.0|
|Wireless network interface||Yes|
Dimensions & weights
|With carton||380 W x 170 D x 207 H mm|
|With carton||2600 g|
|Without carton||285 W x 103 D x 84 H mm|
|Ready mode||4 watts|
|Sleep mode||1.5 watts|
|Sound power||59 dB|
|Sound pressure||47 dBA|
|Operating humidity||20 – 80%|
|Operating temperature||5 – 35°C|
|Energy Star environmental accreditation||Yes|
In the box
|Power supply cord||Yes|
|Product safety guide||Yes|
|Software disc||Driver software for Windows® and Mac OS|
|Quick setup guide||Yes|
|Types and weights||Plain Paper, Thin Paper, Thick Paper, Thicker Paper, Recycled Paper, Business Card, Plastic Card|
|Sizes||52 – 110 gsm (multiple sheets)|
|ADF media sizes||Paper (multiple sheets): 51-215.9×70-297mm, Paper (single sheet): 51-215.9x70x863mm, Plastic card: 51-55×70-95mm, Plastic card Thickness: 0.4-0.76mm|
|Network protocols||ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, FTP Client and Server, SNMPv1/v2c, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, ICMP, Web Services (Scan), SNTP Client|
|Wireless network||Built?in 802.11b/g/n wireless network|
|Wireless network security||APOP, POP before SMTP, SMTP-AUTH, SSL/TLS (HTTPS, SMTP), WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (AES).|
|Wireless setup support||Yes|
|Scan to||email, Image, OCR, File, email server, USB, Network, Cloud|
|Colour A4 scan speed||18 ppm|
|Colour depth||30/24 bit|
|Interpolated scan resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Multi feed detection||Yes|
|Scan resolution from ADF||600 x 600|
|TWAIN compatibility||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP|
Small compact desktop scanner; Double sided scanning in a single pass; 18ppm / 36ipm scan speed; wireless connectivity; Plastic ID Card Slot; Scan to USB; Cloud & Mobile; Windows & MAC Compatible; Professional software suite included; 20 page ADF; 600 x 600 dpi; 6.8cm Touch Screen
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!