HP Jetdirect 3000w NFC/Wireless Accessory
Bring greater agility and mobile productivity to your business. Easily set up and manage peer-to-peer printing on select HP LaserJet Enterprise MFPs and printers-while helping protect the enterpise data and systems. Share printers and other peripherals with USB and parallel ports on a network.
Print from mobile devices-simply
- Deploy wireless direct printing and touch-to-print technology in a few simple steps.
- Manage peer-to-peer printing at the device or HP Embedded Web Server, or fleet-wide using HP Web Jetadmin software.
- Users simply select a printer or MFP from their mobile devices to tackle tasks anywhere in the office.
- Add the option to print NFC-enabled devices-no netwrok needed.
Go Mobile-and stay protected
- Protect sensitive business information in transit and on the printer or MFP.
- Protect business information-users can touch-to-print from mobile devices without accessing the network.
Multiple options, easy to control
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets-generally no setup or apps required.
- Clear wireless printing ports-mobile devices automatically connect and disconnect from the printer of MFP
- Network types
- Wireless (802.11 b/g)
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Wireless Ethernet
- Print server type
- External, HIP2 (Hardware Integration Pocket)
- Security management
- Management security: SNMPv3, SSL/TLS (HTTPS)
- Wireless network security: WPA2-Personal (WPA2-AES)
- Administrator password. [Same security protocols as attached Printer/MFP]
- Network upgradeable firmware
- Flash memory:None (uses storage in printer)
- Standard memory:None (uses memory in printer)
- Compatible operating systems
- See the printer data sheet for Compatible Network Operating Systems.
- Embedded web server
- EPP and ECP supported
- Print job buffering supported
- IPP supported
- Network protocols, supported
- IPv4/IPv6: Apple Bonjour compatible, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Port 9100, LPD, IPP, Secure-IPP, WS Discovery, WS Print
- IPv6: MLDv1, ICMPv6
- IPv4: SLP, Telnet, IGMPv2
- DHCP Server, AirPrint, GCP 2.0
- Supported Browsers
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Mozilla 2.x or higher
- Firefox 2.x or higher
- Printer supported
- HP LaserJet M552, M553, M604, M605, M606
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 3.2 x 2.2 x 0.8 in
- 0.13 lb
- One-year replacement warranty
- What’s in the box
- HP Jetdirect 3000w NFC/Wireless Accy
- 2 mini USB cables
- Stand-Alone plastic cover
- Velcro kit
- Install guide
- Japan Warranty Kit
- LA Warranty Card
- China Warranty Card
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!