HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server
Stay productive and connected on the go with HP ePrint mobile printing. The HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server enables you to make printing devices wireless, so you can locate printers and MFPs wherever you need them. Ideal for a wide range of printing environments that seek to integrate printers and MFPs securely into there wireless network.
Wireless, secure, and easy-to-install network printing
- Secure wireless solution gives you flexibility to place printers in more convenient locations.
- Get fast performance and strong radio signals with 802.11 b/g/n signals to deliver reliable printing.
- Install and connect easiy using the USB port, with no need for additional cables and power source.
Maintain security on protected wireless networks
- Rely on HP for secure network printing via wireless connection.
- Get fast, secure authentiction and point-to-point encryption across your network.
- Easy install, configure, and manage data with enterprise-class security.
Extend the capability of HP ePrint-enabled devices
- Stay productive on the go-use HP ePrint mobile printing for emails, photos, business materials, and more.
- Use HP ePrint mobile printing to send a print job as an email to a compatible HP ePrint-enabled printer.
- HP ePrint mobile printing allows you to access, send, and print contnt when and where you need it.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Supports EPP and ECP||No|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Network connection type||Wireless LAN|
|Supported network protocols||IPv4/IPv6: SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TFTP, 9100, LPD, IPP, Secure-IPP, WS Discovery, WS Print, IPsec/Firewall; IPv6: DHCPv6, MLDv1, ICMPv6; IPv4: Auto-IP, SLP, Telnet, IGMPv2, BOOTP/DHCP, WINS, IP|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/Vista 64-bit/ XP/XP 64-bit/Server 2008/2008 64-bit/Server 2003/2003 64-bit;
Mac OS X v 10.2, v 10.3, v 10.4 +;
Novell 5.1 +, Red Hat Linux 7.x +, SuSE Linux 8.x +, HP-UX 10.20, 11.x, 11.i;
Solaris 2.5 +(SPARC systems only);
IBM AIX 3.2.5 +, MPE-iX, Citrix Presentation Server, Windows Terminal Services
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Other operating systems supported||IBM iSeries, Novell NetWare 5.x, Yes|
|Security algorithms||128-bit AES, EAP, EAP-TLS, LEAP, PEAP, SSL/TLS, TKIP, WEP, WPA, WPA2|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!