HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Wireless
Get more pages, performance, and protection from an HP LaserJet Pro powered by JetIntelligence Toner cartridges. Set a faster pace for your business: Print two-sided documents right away, and easily manage to help maximize efficiency.
Fast printing, low energy use
Print at the pace of business—this printer is equipped with fast two-sided printing.
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Mobile printing made simple
Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint.
Manage company-wide printing with confidence
Centralize control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin—and help build business efficiency.
Identify new devices and gain insight into printing with HP Web Jetadmin remote discovery and monitoring.
Employ policy-based, fleet-wide protection features, using optional HP JetAdvantage Security Manager.
HP quality—print after print
Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Innovative anti-fraud technology can help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for.
Print over 2x more pages than standard cartridges, using optional Original HP high-yield toner cartridges.
Get more pages than ever before with page maximizer technology,1 and track remaining pages to help ensure you get what you paid for using print gauge technology.
HP LaserJet Pro M203dw – 1-5 Users, Print up to 28ppm, Automatic Duplex, LED Display, 256MB RAM, 260-sheet input tray, 150-sheet output tray, 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet 10/100 network; Wireless
- Print speed black:
- Normal: Up to 28 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 6.7 sec
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 30,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 250 to 2500
- Print technology
- Processor speed
- 800 MHz
- Print languages
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint
AirPrint1.5 with media presence sensor
Google Cloud Print 2.0
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Ethernet 10/100 network
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
- Apple OS X Sierra(v10.12), OS X El Capitan (v10.11), OS X Yosemite (v10.10)
- 1 GB HD
- Internet required
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Apple OS X Sierra(v10.12), OS X El Capitan (v10.11), OS X Yosemite (v10.10)
1 GB HD
USB. Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.hl). Unix (For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/unixmodelscripts)
(Not supporting Windows XP (64-bit) and Windows Vista (64-bit); Not all “Compatible Operating Systems” are supported with INBOX software; Full solution software available only for Windows 7 and newer; Legacy Windows Operation Systems (XP, Vista, and equivalent servers) get print drivers only; For Windows Server 2003 32-bit and 2008 32-bit and 64-bit, 2008 R2 64-bit, 2012 64-bit, 2012 R2 64-bit only print driver is installed. Windows RT OS for Tablets (32 & 64-bit) uses a simplified HP print driver built into the RT OS; Linux systems use in-OS HPLIP software)
- Memory, standard
- 256 MB
- Maximum memory
- 256 MB
- Paper handling input, standard
- 250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 150-sheet output tray
- Maximum output capacity (sheets)
- Up to 150 sheets
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported
- B5 (JIS)
- Media sizes, custom
- 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types
- Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards
- Supported media weight
- 60 to 163 g/m
Power and operating requirements
- 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 5.4 A
- 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 3.1 A
- Power consumption
- 480 watts (active printing), 1.9 watts (ready), 0.5 watts (sleep), 0.8 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment), 0.05 watts (Auto-off/Manual-on), 0.05 watts (Manual Off)
- Energy efficienc
- ENERGY STARcertified
- Blue Angel
- EPEAT (Silver)
- Operating temperature range
- 15 to 32.5ºC
- Operating humidity range
- 30 to 70% RH
- Acoustic power emissions (ready)
- 2.6 B(A)
- Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing)
- 53 dB(A)
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 370.5 x 407.4 x 223.9 mm
(Without trays and covers not extended)
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 370.5 x 624.4 x 359.5 mm
- 6.9 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 438 x 278 x 466 mm
- Package weight
- 9.2 kg
- What’s in the box
- HP LaserJet Pro M203dw Printer
HP Black LaserJet Toner Starter Cartridge of ~1000 page yield
HP LaserJet Imaging Drum ~23,000 pages
HIG, Setup Poster, Support flyer
Warranty Guide, flyer, Errata in some countries
Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
Software drivers and documentation on CD-ROMs
CDs containing software and electronic documentation
(HP Introductory Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~1000 pages), HP Original LaserJet Imaging Drum (~23,000 pages). Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies)
- Cable included
- Yes, 1 USB
- Replacement cartridges
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer – Standard Bench Repair
|Print Speed Black||Up to 28 ppm|
|Print Speed Color||N/A|
|Duty Cycle (monthly)||Up to 30,000 pages|
|Recommeded monthly page volume||250 to 2,500|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!