This A3 HP LaserJet handles big print jobs fast, with extra-large input capacity and versatile paper-handling options. Mobile printing is simple with wireless direct printing1 and touch-to-print technology2. Easy upgrades protect your investment.
Boost productivity: give workgroups the speed they need.
• Print big jobs fast at up to 56 ppm A4, and easily thanks to the extra-large input capacity of up to 4,600 pages3. Versatile paper handling options include a stapler/stacker/hole punch and booklet maker4.
Invest once, expand easily.
• Keep a close watch, even from afar — monitor and control printers centrally with HP Web Jetadmin5.
Experience greater efficiency with mobile printing.
• Mobile printing is simple with wireless direct printing1, and enable touch-to-print convenience from a mobile device2.
1 Wireless direct printing is standard in the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806x+ D7P69A, and may be added as an option to the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806dn and M806x+ CZ245A. Mobile device may require an app or driver. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer. For details, see hp.com/go/wirelessprinting.
2 Touch-to-print capability is standard in the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806x+ D7P69A model, and may be added as an option to the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806dn and M806x+ CZ245A. Mobile device must support near field communications-enabled printing.
3 Maximum paper capacity of 4,600 sheets is standard in the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806x+ D7P69A and M806x+ CZ245A and available in the HP LaserJet Enterprise M806dn model with the optional 3,500-sheet high-capacity input tray.
4 2 bin stapler/stacker, 2 bin stapler/stacker/hole punch and booklet maker are optional accessories. Please purchase separately.
5 HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||56 ppm|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A3)||28 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||8.5 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||88.8 kg|
|Package height||97.8 cm|
|Package width||85.6 cm|
|Package depth||76 cm|
|Standard input capacity||500 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||2|
|Maximum number of paper trays||2|
|Standard output capacity||500 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5e, PCL 6, PDF 1.4, PostScript 3|
|Number of print cartridges||1|
|Maximum duty cycle||300000 pages per month|
|Recommended duty cycle||10000 - 50000 pages per month|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Optional connectivity||Wireless LAN|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||3|
|Internal memory||1024 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||1536 MB|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||6.5 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.3 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||38 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||1000 W|
|Current rating||5.5 A|
|Printing noise level||55 dB|
|Maximum print size||A3 (297 x 420 mm)|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A3, A4, A5|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B4, B5|
|Envelopes sizes||B5, C5, DL|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Pre-Printed, Recycled paper, Transparencies|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 220 g/m²|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A3|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 32.5 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black, Grey|
|Display diagonal||11.7 cm (4.6")|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!