HP LaserJet Enterprise M607n Printer
- Print speed black:
- Normal: Up to 52 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 5.4 sec
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Resolution Technologies
- FastRes 1200; 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 250,000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Colour LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 5,000 to 20,000
(HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Print technology
- Processor speed
- 1.2 GHz
- Print languages
- HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5 (HP PCL 5 driver available from the Web only), HP postscript level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.7), Apple AirPrint™
- 6.86 cm (2.7 in) QVGA LCD (colour graphics), rotating (adjustable angle)
- Wireless capability
- Energy Star: 2.131 kWh/Week
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device
- 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network
- Connectivity, optional
- Minimum system requirements
- 2 GB available hard disk space
- OS hardware requirements
- 1.3 GB available hard drive space
- OS hardware requirements
- 512 MB
- Maximum memory
- 1.5 GB, MAX memory, when 1GB Accessory DIMM is installed
- Paper handling input, standard
- 100-sheet multipurpose feeder
- 550-sheet input feeder
- Paper handling input, optional
- Optional 1 x 550-sheet paper feeder
optional 1 x 550 paper feeder and stand with cabinet
optional 3 x 550-sheet paper feeder and stand
optional high-capacity paper feeder and stand with 1 x 550 sheet feeder and 1 x 2
- Paper handling output, standard
- 500 sheet output bin
- Paper handling output, optional
- Optional 5 bin stapler stacker
- Maximum output capacity (sheets)
- Up to 1,300 sheets
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported
- Feeder 1: A4, A5, A6, RA4, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 10 x 15 cm, Oficio (216 x 340 mm), 16K, envelopes (C5, B5, C6, DL ISO), Postcard (JIS single and double)
- Feeder 2: A4, A5, A5-R, B5 (JIS), 16K
- Media sizes, custom
- Feeder 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Feeder 2: 99 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types
- Paper (plain, light, bond, recycled, heavy, extra heavy, cardstock, pre-printed, pre-punched, coloured, rough, heavy rough), monochrome transparency, labels, letterhead, envelope, heavy envelope
- Supported media weight
- Feeder 1: 60 to 199 g/m²; Feeder 2: 60 to 120 g/m²
Power and operating requirements
- 220V – 240V nominal; +/-10% (min 198V, Max 264V); 50 – 60Hz nominal +/- 3Hz (min 47Hz, max 63Hz), 6 A
- Power consumption
- 780 watts (printing), 15.3 watts (ready), 3.1 watts (sleep), < 0.1 watts (Auto Off/Manual On), < 0.1 watts (Manual Off)
- Operating temperature range
- 15 to 32.5ºC
- Operating humidity range
- 10 to 90% RH
- Acoustic power emissions (ready)
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 431 x 466 x 380 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 431 x 1040 x 453 mm
- 21.6 kg
(With print cartridges)
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 597 x 497 x 539 mm
- Package weight
- 27.2 kg
- What’s in the box
- HP LaserJet Enterprise M607n Printer
HP Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (11,000 yield)
CD with software drivers and documentation
Documentation (hardware install guide)
Power cord 5
- Cable included
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
- This HP LaserJet Printer with JetIntelligence combines exceptional performance and energy efficiency with professional-quality documents right when you need them – all while protecting your network from attacks with the industry’s deepest security
With HP Sure Start, each printer regularly checks its operating code and repairs itself from attempted hacks.
Whitelisting checks firmware during startup to help ensure it’s authentic, good code – digitally signed by HP.
Run-time intrusion detection continually monitors activity to detect and stop attacks, then automatically reboots.
Centralise control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin – and help build business efficiency.
High-speed performance meets energy efficiency
Speed through tasks and save paper. Print two-sided documents nearly as fast as single-sided.
More. Performance and Protection.
Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
Help retain the Original HP quality you paid for with anti-fraud and cartridge authentication technology.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!