Cover all your colour business printing needs from postcards to oversize documents, with this versatile and affordable A3 desktop printer. Get superior print quality with HP ColorSphere toner, fast speeds and ease of use, with unrivalled reliability.
For small workteams from 3-15 users in unmanaged environments in small and medium sized businesses, who need a versatile printer for all their printing needs, from spreadsheets, marketing materials and client presentations to oversize documents.
Handle all your business printing with this affordable, versatile A3 colour printer.
This versatile A3 colour printer enables you to print everyday business documents, wide-format projects and marketing materials affordably, in house. Easily print on different types of paper: plain, premium and glossy, with expandable paper trays.
Achieve consistently high-quality output with HP ColorSphere toner on a range of business documents.
- Create high-quality output thanks to HP ColorSphere toner and HP ImageREt 3600. Achieve consistent results at speeds of up to 20 ppm black and colour A4. Get a first page out in less than 18 seconds from low-power mode with Instant-on Technology.
- Simple to use, share, and maintain with an intuitive control panel and easily replaced supplies.
- Easy to use and maintain with an intuitive control panel, and simple-to-replace supplies. Enjoy versatile High-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and easy workteam sharing. Save time with HP SureSupply which alerts you when your print cartridge is low.
 Networking available on n and dn models only
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||20 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||20 ppm|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A3)||10 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A3)||10 ppm|
|Warm-up time||17 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||43 kg|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||718 x 702 x 478 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||862 x 1066 x 370 mm|
|Standard input capacity||250 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||100 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||2|
|Maximum number of paper trays||3|
|Standard output capacity||250 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity||250 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Maximum duty cycle||75000 pages per month|
|Number of print cartridges||4|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c, PCL 6, PostScript 3|
|Printing colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Recommended duty cycle||1500 - 5000 pages per month|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Optional connectivity||Wireless LAN|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Internal memory||192 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||448 MB|
|Power consumption (typical)||440 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||30 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||4.4 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.5 W|
|Printing noise level||49 dB|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A3|
|Standard tray media types||Card stock, Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Transparencies|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A3, A4, A5, A6|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B4, B5|
|Envelopes sizes||B5, C5, DL|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 220 g/m²|
|Maximum print size||A3 (297 x 420 mm)|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 30 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||0 - 35 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 80%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Energy Star certified||No|
|Print margin bottom (A4)||4.23 mm|
|Print margin left (A4)||4.23 mm|
|Print margin right (A4)||4.23 mm|
|Print margin top (A4)||4.23 mm|
|Standard output capacity for envelopes||15 sheets|
|Print quality (colour, best quality)||600 DPI|
|Print quality (black, best quality)||600 x 600 DPI|
|Colour of product||Black, Grey|
|Processor frequency||540 MHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2003|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!