This top-of-the-range A3 colour laser printer offers one of the highest print qualities in its class and a low TCO.
The C9300DTN printer will appeal to businesses and medium-to-large workgroups who want first class, professional-quality prints at up to A3 size in colour. It is networked, offers double-sided printing and comes with an additional paper tray as standard.
New technology – It offers Epson’s new Advanced Amplitude Modulation (AAM) screen technology to analyse dot placement and produce sharp images with well-defined edges.
High quality output – Epson’s resolution improvement technology, AcuLaser Colour-RITech, eliminates uneven edges in text and delivers charts, graphics and even CAD schematics with clear, crisp tones.
Low TCO – It boasts Epson’s lowest cost-per-page for a laser in both mono and colour. This, in addition to its duplex capability which helps save up to 50% on paper usage, plus the ENERGY STAR-qualified reduced power consumption, mean that its TCO is very low.
Engineered for business – It has a compact footprint and the ability to print at up to A3 size in colour. Its print speed of up to 30ppm in A4 mono and colour helps boost productivity and a paper capacity of up to 2055 sheets saves on time refilling it. And the Gigabit Ethernet and PDL support with IPSec, IPv6 and SSL makes integration into complex IT environments hassle-free. It also offers automatic double-sided printing and an additional paper tray as standard.
High durability – It has a duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages, so businesses can be confident that their investment in the Epson range is a sound one.
- Printing Resolution: 4,800 RIT (enhanced 1,200 x 1,200 DPI)
- Toner System: AcuBrite
- Application: Office Departmental
- Printing Speed: 30 pages/min monochrome single-sided, 30 pages/min colour single-sided
- First Page Out from Ready: Monochrome 8 Seconds, Colour 10 Seconds
- Warm Up time: 18 s
- Max Duty cycle: 100,000 pages per month
- Interfaces: Type B interface (optional), Gigabit ethernet interface, Parallel (optional), USB 2.0 Type B
- Network Printing Protocols: LPR, FTP, IPP, Port 9100, WSD, AppleTalk
- Network Management Protocols: SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, SSDP, ENPC, SLP, WSD, LLTD, Ping
Paper / Media Handling
- Paper Formats: User defined, F4, ISO-B5, EXE, GLT, GLG, LGL, HLT, LT, No. 10 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), C5 (Envelope), B5, B4, A6, A5, A4, A3
- Duplex: Yes
- Compatible Paper Weight: 60 g/m² – 216 g/m²
- Standard Paper input: 405 Sheets Standard, 155 Sheets MP tray, 250 Sheets paper tray
- Output Tray Capacity: 150 Sheets
- multifunction: 405 Sheets Standard, 2,055 Sheets Maximum
- Number of Paper Trays: 2 Trays
- Power consumption: 1,020 W (Max.), 458 W (Printing), 56 W (Ready), 3.5 W (sleep)
- Product dimensions: 500 x 538 x 422 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 41 kg
- Temperature: Operation 5° C – 32° C
- Humidity: Operation 15% – 85%, Storage 15% – 85%
- Sound Power: Operation: 7 B (A) – Standby: 4.3 B (A)
- Sound Pressure: Operation: 53 dB (A)- Standby: 25 dB (A)
- What’s in the box: Driver and utilities (CD), Installation/safety manual, Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, User manual (CD), Warranty document
- Processor Speed: 400 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB Included, 1 GB Maximum
- Emulations: I239X, FX, PDF 1.6, PostScript 3, ESC/Page-Colour, ESC/Page, ESC/P2, PCL6, PCL5c
- Warranty: 12 months On-site service
- LCD screen: Type: Monochrome, 22 characters x 5 lines
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!