Epson AcuLaser C9300D2TN
Epson AcuLaser C9300D2TN
The C9300D2TN printer will appeal to businesses and medium-to-large workgroups who want first class, professional-quality prints at up to A3 size in colour. It is networked, offers double-sided printing and comes with two additional paper trays as standard.
New technology – It offers Epson’s new Advanced Amplitude Modulation (AAM) screen technology to analyse dot placement and produce sharp images with well-defined edges.
High quality output – Epson’s resolution improvement technology, AcuLaser Colour-RITech, eliminates uneven edges in text and delivers charts, graphics and even CAD schematics with clear, crisp tones.
Low TCO – It boasts Epson’s lowest cost-per-page for a laser in both mono and colour. This, in addition to its duplex capability which helps save up to 50% on paper usage, plus the ENERGY STAR-qualified reduced power consumption, mean that its TCO is very low.
Engineered for business – It has a compact footprint and the ability to print at up to A3 size in colour. Its print speed of up to 30ppm in A4 mono and colour helps boost productivity and a paper capacity of up to 2055 sheets saves on time refilling it. And the Gigabit Ethernet and PDL support with IPSec, IPv6 and SSL makes integration into complex IT environments hassle-free. It also offers automatic double-sided printing and two additional paper trays as standard.
High durability – It has a duty cycle of up to 100,000 pages, so businesses can be confident that their investment in the Epson range is a sound one.
- Top-of-the-range: Duplex A3 colour laser printer
- High-quality: 4800RIT resolution, AAM technology
- Networked: Gigabit Ethernet, PDL support
- Productive: Two extra paper trays as standard
- Reliable: 100,000 page duty cycle
Product features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
PRINTING RESOLUTION4,800 RIT (enhanced 1,200 x 1,200 DPI)
FIRST PAGE OUTMonochrome 8 Seconds, Colour 10 Seconds
WARM UP TIME18 s
MAX DUTY CYCLE100,000 pages per month
INTERFACESType B interface (optional), Gigabit ethernet interface, Parallel (optional), USB 2.0 Type B
NETWORK PRINTING PROTOCOLSLPR, FTP, IPP, Port 9100, WSD, AppleTalk
NETWORK MANAGEMENT PROTOCOLSSNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, SSDP, ENPC, SLP, WSD, LLTD, Ping
Paper / Media Handling
PAPER FORMATSA3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, C5 (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), LT, HLT, LGL, GLG, GLT, EXE, ISO-B5, F4, User defined
COMPATIBLE PAPER WEIGHT60 g/m² – 216 g/m²
OUTPUT TRAY CAPACITY150 Sheets
MULTIFUNCTION250 Sheets Standard, 2,055 Sheets Maximum
NUMBER OF PAPER TRAYS3 Trays
POWER CONSUMPTION1,020 W (Max.), 458 W (Printing), 56 W (Ready), 3.5 W (sleep)
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS500? x 538 x 698 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
PRODUCT WEIGHT62.4 kg
TEMPERATUREOperation 5° C – 32° C
HUMIDITYOperation 15% – 85%, Storage 15% – 85%
SOUND POWEROperation: 7 B (A) – Standby: 4.3 B (A)
SOUND PRESSUREOperation: 53 dB (A)- Standby: 25 dB (A)
WHAT’S IN THE BOXDriver and utilities (CD), Installation/safety manual, Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, User manual (CD), Warranty document
PROCESSOR SPEED400 MHz
MEMORY256 MB Included, 1 GB Maximum
EMULATIONSI239X, FX, PDF 1.6, PostScript 3, ESC/Page-Colour, ESC/Page, ESC/P2, PCL6, PCL5c
WARRANTY12 months On site service
LCD SCREENType: Monochrome, 22 characters x 5 lines
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!