Canon’s imageCLASS LBP212dw is purpose designed for small office environments. This entry level compact black and white desktop printer is network ready and equipped to maximise productivity.
Ready to maximise office productivity
Your compact and wireless imageCLASS LBP212dw delivers on productivity, coming to life from standby within 6 seconds and delivering duplex printing at speeds of up to 30 A4 ppm with a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. With capacity to hold 800 sheets, your printer is always on call and ready for the next job.
A salute to the environment
With automatic duplex printing, your LBP212dw significantly reduces paper waste. So now you can minimise your environmental impact and operating costs.
Super convenient with wireless printing
Your wireless Canon printer is network ready for multiple users. With one touch of the WPS button on the printer and router, you’re up and running.
A printer that won’t hold you back
The LBP212dw comes with Canon’s latest business solution, so you can print and scan documents, photos, web pages and emails anywhere, from one app.
Don’t stop until you reach capacity
With options to expand input capacity from 250 to 800 paper sheets, and add a 500-sheet feeder, there’s seldom a need to replenish stock.
Easily integrates into new environments
Your Canon LBP212dw is quick to set up, network ready and easy to integrate into your office print environment.
Take security to a whole new level
Eliminate unnecessary printing and maximise security surrounding sensitive documents with the LBP212dw’s innovative secure print features.
Maximise your productivity
Take your business to the next level with this fast black and white printer that’s loaded with tools to improve workflow and increase productivity.
Control from one screen
Take your business to the next level with this fast black and white printer that’s loaded with tools to improve workflow and increase productivity.This entry level compact black and white desktop printer is network ready and equipped to maximise productivity.
Canon’s expansive family of imageCLASS laser printers delivers smart print solutions for businesses of all sizes that are loaded with value adds, like document security and performance monitoring. Within this low maintenance family of laser printers you’ll discover everything from mono desktop printers for homes and small offices, through to high volume, high speed colour laser printers for busy corporate environments. The imageCLASS LBP212dw is an entry level mono desktop printer within Canon’s imageCLASS family of laser printers, yet it packs a punch. Features like automatic duplex black and white printing in 600x 600dpi, high speed and capacity to print up to 800 A4 sheets on average per month, make this A4 printer an ideal solution for start-ups on a budget. If you’re looking for a fast mono desktop printer for your growing business, this duplex printer is the answer.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!