Brother High-Speed Monochrome Duplex Laser Printer HL- L6400DW
The Brother HL-L6400DW monochrome laser printer is designed for mid-sized workgroups with demanding print volumes looking for low cost printing and business reliability. Realize a low total cost of ownership due to its included super high-yield toner cartridge and even lower cost output from the ultra-high-yield replacement toner cartridge. Scalable to fit virtually any office. Advanced security features provide network user authentication and an adjustable color Touchscreen display enables direct printing from popular business cloud services.
- Fast, high-quality printing for higher print volumes. Featuring a business durable design with an impressive print speed of up to 52 pages per minute, this high-performance printer is ideal for mid to large sized workgroups. Plus, it offers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- Low total cost of ownership. Includes a super high-yield 12,000-page toner cartridge for built-in value. For even lower cost printing, use the ultra high-yield 20,000-page replacement cartridge.
- Scalable paper handling. Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 520-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For additional capacity, optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities – up to 1,610 sheets total capacity. Alternatively, a tower tray with stabilizer option includes four 520-sheet trays for a total input capacity of 2,650 sheets.
- Large, expandable output capacity. 250-sheet capacity output, plus an add-on mailbox/sorter/stacker option is useful for workgroups that want to assign bins to various users, sort output into separate bins, or require additional output capacity – up to 1,050 total sheets.
- Flexible network connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share the HL-L6400DW with multiple users on your network.
- Advanced security features. Includes an integrated NFC card reader and Active Directory® support for network user authentication to help protect against unauthorized access to the device. Other security features include: Secure Function Lock, Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec, Secure Print, SSL/TLS and more.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®, and NFC.
- Automatic two-sided printing. Use the duplex feature to produce professional brochures, documents and booklets. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
- Adjustable, 1.8" color Touchscreen display. Offers intuitive menu navigation and printing from popular business cloud services‡ including: DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONEDRIVE®, and more
- Outstanding customer support. The Brother HL-L6400DW offers a 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your product.
Built on a reputation of reliability, the HL-L6400DW offers business-centric features and functionality to optimize workflow, enhance productivity, and improve the bottom line. This high-performance printer keeps moving at the pace of your business with an impressive print speed of up to 52 pages per minute. Plus, with a print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the HL-L6400DW produces professional reports, spreadsheets, correspondence, and other important business documents with crisp text and excellent graphics.
Low total cost of ownership helps maximize your budget
Print professional business documents and enjoy a low total cost of ownership - with the included super high-yield 12,000-page toner cartridge for built-in value for your business. For even lower cost printing, use the ultra-high yield 20,000-page replacement cartridge. Also, two-sided (duplex) printing means less paper use – and helps save paper and money. Environmentally friendly, the HL-L6400DW is ENERGY STAR® Qualified and offers a Deep Sleep Mode that only uses 1.3 watts of power when not in use.
Print from cloud services with an adjustable, color Touchscreen display
The HL-L6400DW features an adjustable, 1.8” color Touchscreen display for easy-to-use menu navigation and also direct printing from popular business cloud services including DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONEDRIVE® and more.
Flexible connectivity options make the HL-L6400DW ideal for your busy, mobile workgroup
Your entire workgroup can share the HL-L6400DW on either a wireless 802.11b/g/n network or connect through Gigabit Ethernet. Download and install BRAdmin Professional software to give administrators the ability to configure many of the network and printer functions via an Explorer-style window. You can log the status and activity of the HL-L6400DW, as well as other Brother devices on your network.
Workgroup members and office visitors will appreciate the convenience of printing wirelessly from a compatible Apple® iOS, Android™, Kindle Fire™, or Windows® Phone mobile device. Print via: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan (free downloadable app), Cortado Workplace, Mopria®, or Wi-Fi Direct®. Near Field Communication (NFC) capability is also available, which automatically establishes a direct connection between your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet and the HL-L6400DW, so users can print without having to connect to a network or enter any login credentials..
Advanced security features provide network user authentication, help restrict unauthorized printing and help protect sensitive documents
In today’s business world, keeping sensitive data secure is a top priority. The HL-L6400DW is equipped with a range of features that deliver critical business-focused security - protecting your organization’s valuable intellectual assets. Security features include:
- Integrated NFC card reader: Provides walk-up authorization to release print jobs and to access other machine functions using a compatible NFC card or badge
- Active Directory® support: Enables network user authentication which stores print jobs that only can be released to print with a user ID and password
- Secure Function Lock: Gives administrators the ability to restrict usage and machine functions for up to 200 users or groups
- Secure Print: Claim secure print jobs using only a confidential PIN
- Support for critical network security protocols: Including Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec and SSL/TLS
- Machines in high-traffic areas can be protected from having settings changed with Setting Lock, and a lock slot prevents machine theft to protect your investment
|Print Technology||B/W Laser Technology|
|Max. Black Print Speed (ppm)||52ppm Black|
|Duplex Printing Standard||Yes|
|Print Resolution (maximum dpi)||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|LCD Display||Less than 7.5 sec|
|Printer Driver Compatibility||Windows®, Mac OS®, Linux|
|CPU (Processor) Speed||800 MHz|
|Standard Memory (MB)||512MB Memory|
|Toner Save Mode||Yes|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||150,000 pages|
|Monthly Print Volume||Up to 10,000 pages|
|Emulation(s)||PCL6, BR-Script3‡, IBM Proprinter, Epson FX, PDF Version 1.7, XPS Version 1.0|
|Standard Paper Capacity (sheets)||520-Sheet Input Capacity|
|Multi-purpose Tray Capacity||50-Sheet Multi-purpose Tray|
|Output Paper Capacity (sheets)||250 sheets (with paper full sensor)|
|Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6|
|Paper Handling Size - Multi-purpose Tray||Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 5.0-14"|
|Sheet Weight - Paper Tray||7 - 14 kilograms|
|Sheet Weight - Multi-purpose Tray||7 - 24 kilograms|
|Media Type||Plain, Bond, Envelopes (up to 10), Labels, Recycled Paper, Colored Paper, Letterhead|
|Standard Interface||Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Gigabit Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria® Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, NFC, and Wi-Fi Direct®|
|USB Host||Yes, back (for external IC Card Reader)|
|Brother Cloud Apps||Office Print|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv4)||ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server, TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c/ v3, ICMP, Web Services (Print), CIFS client, SNTP client, LDAP|
|Supported Network Protocols (IPv6)||NDP, RA, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port9100, IPP/IPPS, FTP Server,TELNET Server, HTTP/HTTPS server, TFTP client and server, SMTP Client, SNMPv1/v2c, ICMPv6, Web Services (Print), CIFS Client, SNTP Client, LDAP|
|One-Push Wireless Configuration||Wi-Fi Protected Setup™|
Brother High-Speed Monochrome Duplex Laser Printer HL- L6400DW
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!