Compact and Reliable Monochrome Laser Printer
This affordable, wireless monochrome laser printer is fast, compact and offers excellent print quality. Easy to use, with low running costs, the HL-1210W deals reliably with your daily print requirements.
- Fast printing at up to 20 pages per minute (A4) and less than 10 seconds until the first page is printed
- Compact, space saving design
- Affordable and easy to replace consumables
- Print from mobile devices (iPrint&Scan)
With low-priced hardware and genuine consumables, the Brother HL-1210W Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer offers approximately 1,000 prints without compromising on quality. Unlike most printers, the Brother HL-1210W features a separate toner cartridge and drum unit. This means you only need to replace one component at a time, giving you signicant cost savings.
Unique rubber material prevents dust from sticking onto the rollers. Dual roller system improves paper feeding by picking one sheet at a time.
A short paper path enables smooth printing and prevents paper from getting stuck.
|Warm-up time||18 s|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||20 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||10 s|
|Duplex printing modes||Manual|
|N-up printing||2, 4, 6, 9, 16, 25|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||5.5 kg|
|Package height||32.4 cm|
|Package width||41.5 cm|
|Package depth||30.3 cm|
|Standard input capacity||150 sheets|
|Standard output capacity||50 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||2400 x 600 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||GDI|
|Number of print cartridges||1|
|Maximum duty cycle||10000 pages per month|
|Recommended duty cycle||250 - 1800 pages per month|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 1.1, USB 2.0, Wireless LAN|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Internal memory||32 MB|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||0.7 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.28 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||40 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||380 W|
|Power consumption (max)||1056 W|
|Printing noise level||51 dB|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Standard tray media types||Plain paper, Recycled paper|
|Non-ISO print media sizes||Executive, Folio, Legal, Letter|
|Standard tray media weight||65 - 105 g/m²|
|Custom media length||148 - 355.6 mm|
|Custom media width||148 - 216 mm|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 32 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||35 - 85%|
|Security algorithms||128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, SMTP-AUTH, WPA-AES, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2-AES, WPA2-PSK, WPS|
|Supported network protocols (IPv4)||ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c, HTTP Server, TFTP Client/Server, SMTP Client, ICMP, Web Services|
|Supported network protocols (IPv6)||NDP, RA, DNS Resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port/ Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c, HTTP Server, TFTP Client/Server, SMTP Client, ICMPv6, Web Services|
|Wi-Fi standards||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Mobile printing technologies||Brother iPrint & Scan|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Blue Angel certified||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black, White|
|Processor frequency||200 MHz|
|Processor family||ARM Cortex|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Enterprise x64, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64, Windows Server 2012 x64|
|Other operating systems supported||Windows Phone, Android, iOS|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!