- Not inkjet. Not laser. Introducing HP PageWide business printers. Get the best combination of lowest total cost of ownership, print quality, and speed.
- Significant value and speed – HP PageWide Pro delivers a low total cost of ownership and phenomenal speeds in its class.1,2 Get professional-quality colour plus extensive security features and energy efficiency.3,4
- Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
Professional colour, low total cost
Results you expect and lasting value – for a low total cost of ownership.2
Print professional-quality colour on a variety of papers – perfect for office use.
Our fastest MFP in its class1
Get fast two-sided scanning directly to email and the cloud with this LDAP-enabled MFP.8
Manage tasks from a 10.9 cm (4.3-inch) touchscreen. Print Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® files from USB.9
Print from your mobile device with Wi-Fi Direct and NFC touch-to-print technology – no network needed.10,11
Proven technology. Great energy efficiency.4
Minimise downtime with HP PageWide Technology that delivers reliable performance businesses demand.
Get professional-quality colour documents and the performance you expect with Original HP PageWide cartridges.
Our best-in-class security,3 and management features
Help protect your investment and extend capabilities as your needs grow, with a portfolio of solutions.12
Help ensure the security of confidential information. Enter a PIN at the device to retrieve your print job.
Help keep your printer secure – from boot up to shutdown – with secure boot and secure code integrity validation
- Print speed black:
- ISO: Up to 40 ppm
Draft: Up to 55 ppm 1
- Print speed color:
- ISO:Up to 40 ppm
Draft:Up to 55 ppm 1
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 6.5 sec
Color: As fast as 7 sec 2
- Print quality black (best)
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 50,000 pages 3
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 750 to 4,500 4
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on HP Advanced Photo Papers)
- 10.92 cm (4.3″) CGD (Colour Graphic Display), IR touchscreen
- Processor speed
- 1.2 GHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Replacement cartridges
- L0R95AE HP 913A Black Original PageWide Cartridge (~3,500 pages)
F6T77AE HP 913A Cyan Original PageWide Cartridge (~3,000 pages)
F6T78AE HP 913A Magenta Original PageWide Cartridge (~3,000 pages)
F6T78AE HP 913A Yellow Original PageWide Cartridge (~3,000 pages)
L0S07AE HP 973X High Yield Black Original PageWide Cartridge (~10,000 pages)
F6T81AE HP 973X High Yield Cyan Original PageWide Cartridge (~7,000 pages)
F6T82AE HP 973X High Yield Magenta Original PageWide Cartridge (~7,000 pages)
F6T83AE HP 973X High Yield Yellow Original PageWide Cartridge (~7,000 pages)
Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors
For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint
Wireless Direct Printing
Google Cloud Print 2.0
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device
- 1 Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network
- 2 RJ-11 modem port/phone line
- 802.11 b/g/n Station
- 802.11 b/g Access Point
- Connectivity, optional
- Support the following external Jetdirect servers
- Print only: HP Jetdirect en1700 External Print Server (J7988G), HP Jetdirect en3700 Fast-Ethernet External Print Server for Network Capable Hi-Speed USB 2.0 & 3.0 Peripherals (J7942G), HP Jetdirect ew2400 802.11b/g wireless and Fast Ethernet external print server (USB 2.0, 10/100Base-TX, 802.11b/g) (J7951G), HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server (J8021A)
- Other supported accessories: Apple AirPort Express, Apple AirPort Extreme, Apple Airport TimeCapsule
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit/64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
- Windows Vista®: 32-bit only, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
- Apple® OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks
- 1 GB available hard disk space
- Internet required
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks Lion
- Memory card compatibility
- Memory, standard
- 768 MB
- Maximum Memory
- 768 MB
- Paper handling input, standard
- 500-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Paper handling input, optional
- Optional 500 sheet tray, 2 x 500-sheet paper tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 300-sheet face-down output bin
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Maximum input capacity (sheets)
- Up to 1,550 sheets
- Maximum Input Capacity (envelopes)
- Up to 37 envelopes
- Borderless printing
- Media sizes supported
- Tray 1: Oficio, A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 10 x 15 cm, envelopes (B5, C5, C6, DL)
- Tray 2: A4, A5, B5 (JIS), envelopes (DL, B5, C5)
- Tray 3: A4, A5, B5 (JIS)
- Media types
- Plain paper (light, intermediate, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, prepunched, recycled, bond, other inkjet plain paper), photo (glossy, gloss, soft gloss, satin, matte, other inkjet photo), envelopes, labels, cards, specialty papers (glossy brochure, matte brochure, tri-fold brochure, Hagaki, greeting cards, other inkjet specialty paper)
- Media weights, recommended
- 60 to 120 g/m² (plain paper); 125 to 300 g/m² (photo); 75 to 90 g/m² (envelope); 120 to 180 g/m² (brochure); 163 to 200 g/m² (card) 7
- Media weights, supported
- Tray 1: 60 to 120 g/m² (plain paper), 125 to 300 g/m² (photo), 75 to 90 g/m² (envelope), 120 to 180 g/m² (brochure), 163 to 200 g/m² (card); Tray 2: 60 to 120 g/m² (plain paper), 125 to 250 g/m² (photo), 75 to 90 g/m² (envelope), 120 to 180 g/m² (brochure), 163 to 200 g/m² (card); Tray 3: 60 to 120 g/m² (plain paper), 125 to 250 g/m² (photo), 120 to 180 g/m² (brochure), 163 to 200 g/m² (card)
Power and operating requirements
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
- 115 watts (maximum), 44.4 watts average (printing), 11 watts (ready), 2.9 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (manual-off) 9
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 530 x 407 x 467 mm
- 22.15 kg 8
- Auto fax reduction supported
- Package weight
- 26.39 Kg
- What’s in the box
- HP PageWide Pro 477dw Multifunction Printer
- HP 913 Setup Black PageWide Cartridge (~2,500 pages)
- HP 913 Setup Cyan PageWide Cartridge (~1,000 pages)
- HP 913 Setup Magenta PageWide Cartridge (~1,000 pages)
- HP 913 Setup Yellow PageWide Cartridge (~1,000 pages)
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- Installation guide
- CD-ROMs (for software, Windows and Mac printer drivers, and user’s guide)
- For ink volume and page yield information, please visit http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Cable included
- No, please purchase USB cable separately; 1 phone cord
- One-year, on-site warranty, service and support; One-year technical phone support, chat and email
1 ISO speeds measured using ISO/IEC 24734. Excludes first page or first set of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
2 No heating or fusing warm up time required.
3 Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Colour LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
4 HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
5 Speed specifications have been updated to reflect current industry testing methods.
6 Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
8 With ink installed, no media in trays.
9 Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty. Power consumption in Sleep modes depends on customer network switch capability, user configuration and network activity.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!