This powerful MFP boosts productivity with flexible send options, versatile paper-handling tools, two-sided scanning and professional finishing touches. Mobile printing is simple with wireless direct printing1 and touch-to-print technology2.
Ideal for connecting users and accelerating business workflows. Advanced capabilities on this top-of-the-line MFP let teams share documents without delay. Easily print big jobs with professional finishing touches on a range of paper sizes up to A3.
Give workgroups the speed they need.
- Let departments scan with confidence. HP EveryPage detects potential errors or missed pages on the spot.
- Make your scanned documents easy to locate and retrieve. Create easily searchable scanned files, using built-in optical character recognition software.
- Easily scan and send documents to Microsoft®SharePoint® in one step.
- Simplicity all around — make it easy for everyone to print with one common driver3.
Keep your business moving.
- Save on both sides: capture documents faster with two-sided, single-pass scanning.
- Make it easy to be efficient: print, scan, copy and fax with an intuitive colour touchscreen and pull-out keyboard for entering file information.
- Add finishing touches — give users the tools to organise documents faster and more conveniently. Staple, stack, fold and punch holes with the MFP's built-in finishing options4.
- Don't wait — print right away with Instant-on Technology.
Gain greater efficiency with mobile printing.
- Give users simple, direct access to the MFP through wireless direct printing1.
- Get mobile printing at a touch with Near Field Communications (NFC): enable touch-to-print convenience from mobile devices2.
- Enable users to print anytime, from virtually anywhere — from smartphones, tablets and PCs using HP ePrint5.
- Printing made Apple® simple — give users the power to print wirelessly from an iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® using Apple Airprint™6.
Invest once, expand easily and manage efficiently.
- Expand your options: easily upgrade firmware with the latest new features and integrate tomorrow's solutions with ease.
- Help build business efficiency: centrally monitor and control printers with industry-leading tool HP Web Jetadmin7.
- Apply fleet-wide policies to help protect all your HP devices with the HP Imaging and Printing Center8.
- Confidently safeguard the sensitive data sent to your MFP with the HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
- 1 Wireless direct printing is standard in the HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M830z (with NFC and Wireless Direct) D7P68A, and may be added as an option to the HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M830z CF367A. Mobile device may require an app or driver. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer. For details, see hp.com/go/wirelessprinting.
- 2 Touch-to-print capability is standard in the HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M830z (with NFC and Wireless Direct) D7P68A, and may be added as an option to the HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M830z CF367A. Mobile device must support near field communications-enabled printing. For a list of supported devices, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
- 3 The HP Universal Print Driver is free and available for download at hp.com/go/upd.
- 4 Paper-handling options depend on the output configuration selected at time of purchase.
- 5 Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see hpconnected.com). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require firmware upgrades.
- 6 Supports OS X® Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, and the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad® (all models), iPhone® (3GS or later), and iPod touch® (third generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your OS X or iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point. OS X, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. AirPrint™ and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- 7 HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
- 8 HP Imaging and Printing Security Center must be purchased separately.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||56 ppm|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5e, PCL 6, PDF 1.4, PostScript 3|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A3)||28 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||9.5 s|
|Print margins (top, bottom, right, left)||2 mm|
|Maximum number of paper trays||5|
|Maximum output capacity||3000 sheets|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package width||85.6 cm|
|Package depth||83.8 cm|
|Package height||156.1 cm|
|Package weight||155.9 kg|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Optional connectivity||Wireless LAN|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Maximum scan area||297 x 432 mm|
|Scan type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Scan to||File, Image|
|Scan speed (black)||70 ppm|
|Duplex scan speed (colour)||68 ppm|
|Image formats supported||JPG, TIF|
|Document formats supported||HTM, HTML, PDF, RTF|
|Output colour depth||24 bit|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Maximum copy resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4)||56 cpm|
|Copier resize||25 - 400%|
|Maximum number of copies||999 copies|
|Fax resolution||300 x 300 DPI|
|Fax transmission speed||3 sec/page|
|Modem speed||33.6 Kbit/s|
|Fax memory||500 pages|
|Fax broadcasting||100 locations|
|Fax speed dialing (max numbers)||100|
|Power consumption (average operating)||1030 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||60 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||6 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.3 W|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 80%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 32.5 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A3|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Pre-Printed, Recycled paper, Transparencies|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A3, A4, A5|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B4, B5|
|Envelopes sizes||B5, C5, DL|
|Maximum print size||A3 (297 x 420 mm)|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 220 g/m²|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint|
|Internal memory||1536 MB|
|Card reader integrated||No|
|Maximum internal memory||1536 MB|
|Printing noise level||58 dB|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Maximum duty cycle||300000 pages per month|
|Duplex functions||Print, Scan|
|Number of print cartridges||1|
|Recommended duty cycle||15000 - 50000 pages per month|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Colour of product||Black, Grey|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!