Enable large-volume printing on a wide range of paper sizes—up to A3—with a standard 2100-sheet input capacity. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
Producing top-quality documents up to A3—print, copy, scan, and fax using a reliable MFP with robust manageability and security features.
Expand your options with sharp A3 printing
- Empower your teams to do more—print, scan, copy, and fax on paper sizes up to A3.
- Stay focused on work—paper capacity up to 2100 sheets and high-capacity cartridges limit interruptions.
- Get impressive document quality with near edge-to-edge printing and a convenient, built-in stapler.
- Print what you need, even on the go—from your smartphone or tablet—using HP ePrint or Apple AirPrint™.
Quicken your business pace.
- Streamline tasks—print, scan, copy, and fax projects directly at the MFP's large color touchscreen.
- Save time by launching one-touch workflows with HP Quick Sets.
- Get just the results you need—using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and reorder scans at the device.
- Easily send scanned files to a fax, folder, email, or USB. Print right from a memory device via the USB port.
Manage and protect your fleet for the long run.
- Simplify fleet management using world-class tools such as HP Web Jetadmin, and reliably safeguard devices.
- Safeguard data—at rest or in transit—with an encrypted hard drive, user authentication, and security features.
- Add security tools—such as card and badge readers—via the hardware integration pocket.
- Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
Help save energy and reduce environmental impact.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, and conserve power with Instant-on Technology.
- Use optional HP EcoSMART Fleet to easily create and manage environmental printing policies and practices.
- Conserve resources and save paper—use automatic two-sided printing.
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||41 ppm|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5e, PCL 6, PostScript 3|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A3)||20 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||10 s|
|Print margins (top, bottom, right, left)||2 mm|
|Duplex print speed (ISO/IEC 24734) mono||28 ipm|
|Maximum input capacity||2100 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||6|
|Maximum number of paper trays||6|
|Maximum output capacity||750 sheets|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Optional connectivity||Wireless LAN|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Scan type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Scan to||E-mail, File, Image|
|Image formats supported||JPG, TIF|
|Maximum scan area||297 x 432 mm|
|Scan speed (colour)||14 ppm|
|Scan speed (black)||19 ppm|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Input colour depth||24 bit|
|Document formats supported|
|Copier resize||25 - 400%|
|Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4)||41 cpm|
|Maximum number of copies||9999 copies|
|Maximum copy resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Modem speed||33.6 Kbit/s|
|Fax broadcasting||100 locations|
|Fax delayed sending||No|
|Fax memory||100 pages|
|Fax speed dialing (max numbers)||100|
|Fax resolution||300 x 300 DPI|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||39 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.3 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||6.5 W|
|AC input voltage||220 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (average operating)||890 W|
|Maximum print size||A3 (297 x 420 mm)|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A3, A4, A5, A6|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B4, B5, B6|
|Standard tray media types||Card stock, Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Transparencies|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 199 g/m²|
|Custom media width||76.2 - 127 mm|
|Custom media length||312 - 469.9 mm|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A3|
|Supported network protocols (IPv4)||AutoIP, SLP, Telnet, IGMPv2, BOOTP/DHCP, WINS, IP Direct Mode, WS Print|
|Supported network protocols (IPv6)||DHCPv6, MLDv1, ICMPv6|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint|
|Display diagonal||51.6 cm (20.3")|
|Internal memory||1024 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||1536 MB|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012|
|All-in-one functions||Copy, Fax, Print, Scan|
|Colour all-in-one functions||scan|
|Number of print cartridges||1|
|Printer management||HP Web Jetadmin, HP Utility (Mac)|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Maximum duty cycle||200000 pages per month|
|Security features||AES 256-bit|
|Recommended duty cycle||5000 - 20000 pages per month|
|Duplex functions||copy, print|
|Colour of product||Black, Grey|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!