This top-of-the-line enterprise MFP helps streamline workflows and accelerate document tasks with advanced finishing options and file sharing. Give users simple, direct access to this MFP through mobile printing and touch-to-print capabilities[1,2].
Give workgroups the speed they need.
• Let departments scan without worry: HP EveryPage detects potential errors or missed pages on the spot.
Keep your business moving.
• Save on both sides – capture documents faster with two-sided, single-pass scanning.
Be much more efficient with mobile printing.
• Give users simple, direct access through wireless direct printing and touch-to-print technology1.
Invest once, expand easily and manage efficiently.
• Expand your options: easily upgrade firmware on your schedule, and easily integrate solutions or devices at will.
1 Wireless direct printing is standard in the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M880z+ D7P71A model, and may be added as an option to the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M880z+ A2W76A and M880z A2W75A. Mobile device may require an app or driver. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer. For details, see hp.com/go/wirelessprinting.
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||46 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||46 ppm|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5e, PCL 6, PostScript 3|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||11 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||11 s|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||200 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||2100 sheets|
|Standard input capacity||2100 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||100 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||5|
|Maximum number of paper trays||5|
|Paper input type||Paper tray|
|Standard output capacity||500 sheets|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Scan type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Scan to||E-mail, Fax, FTP, OCR|
|Maximum scan area||297 x 432 mm|
|Scan speed (colour)||68 ppm|
|Scan speed (black)||70 ppm|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Input colour depth||24 bit|
|Copier resize||25 - 400%|
|Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4)||46 cpm|
|Copy speed (normal quality, colour, A4)||46 cpm|
|Maximum number of copies||9999 copies|
|Maximum copy resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Modem speed||33.6 Kbit/s|
|Fax broadcasting||100 locations|
|Fax speed dialing (max numbers)||100|
|Fax transmission speed||13 sec/page|
|Fax resolution||300 x 300 DPI|
|Power consumption (off)||0.4 W|
|AC input voltage||220 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (average operating)||1100 W|
|Maximum print size||A3 (297 x 420 mm)|
|Envelopes sizes||B5, C5, C6, DL|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A3, A4, A5, A6|
|JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B4, B5, B6|
|Standard tray media types||Envelopes, Glossy paper, Labels, Photo paper, Transparencies|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A3|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint|
|Display diagonal||20.3 cm (8")|
|Internal memory||1536 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||1536 MB|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Maximum duty cycle||200000 pages per month|
|Duplex functions||Print, Scan|
|Colour of product||Grey|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!