Epson SureColor SC-T5200
The SureColor SC-T5200 maximises performance in busy graphics, CAD and GIS production environments. Powerful image processing and a fast print speed meet the market's need for maximum productivity and flexibility. Epson's PrecisionCore TFP printheads do not need replacing and, together with UltraChrome XD ink, deliver the highest level of performance, value and versatile media support.
Ideal for graphics, CAD and GIS
The SureColor SC-T5200 is one of the SureColor SC-T series of high-speed, four-colour large-format printers, designed to produce a wide range of high-quality graphics, CAD and GIS applications in design, commercial print, copy shop, architecture, building, engineering, retail and education environments.
To maximise productivity, the SureColor SC-T5200 features 1GB of RAM for ultra-fast image processing, and an optional 320GB HDD for job caching and recall. Optional PostScript support with dual 1.6GHz CPUs enables printing of large data-rich files quickly and directly from leading design and CAD programs. And the SureColor SC-T5200 is fast — outputting an A1 print takes just 28 seconds.
High quality output
The combination of Epson’s PrecisionCore TFP printheads and UltraChrome XD pigment ink delivers industry-leading output quality and precise, repeatable performance. UltraChrome XD pigment ink is smudge and water resistant and delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics — and the vibrant colours necessary for high-quality prints and posters, on coated and non-coated media — including board up to 1.5mm thick.
Compact, quiet and easy to use
With its sleek styling, compact footprint, low noise levels and front operation, the SureColor SC-T5200 is designed to fit easily into an office environment.
Printing Method: PrecisionCore TFP print head
Printing Resolution: 2880 x 1440dpi
Colours: Photo Black, Matte Black, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta
Minimum Droplet Size: 3.5pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
Nozzle Configuration: 720 Nozzles Black, 720 Nozzles per Color
Auto cutter, Borderless print, Fine Art Paper Path, Roll Paper, Thick Media Support
Paper Formats: 36" (91.4cm), 24" (61.0cm), 17" (43.2cm),
Print Margins Sheet Media: Mode 1: 3mm (top), 3mm (right), 14mm (bottom), 3mm (left)
Compatible Paper Thickness: 0.08mm - 1.5mm
LCD screen: Colour, 6.8cm
Printer Memory: 1GB
Emulations: ESC/P-R, Adobe Postscript 3 (optional), RTL, HP-GL2
Scanner not included with delivery
Interfaces: Ethernet (1000 Base-T/ 100-Base TX/ 10-Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Type B
|Dimensions||:||W:1405mm x H:1128mm x D:813mm|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!