Epson SureColor SC-P6000 STD Spectro
Produce professional prints and proofs of the highest quality with this versatile 24-inch photo printer and proofer. Able to produce 93% of Pantone-certified colours for accurate reproduction, the SC-P6000 STD Spectro comes with an eight-colour ink-set and an Epson TFP PrecisionCore printhead to create accurate and long-lasting results. This advanced engineering is coupled with a range of easy-to-use features.
Wide colour gamut
Featuring an UltraChrome HD eight-colour pigment ink-set, the SC-P6000 STD Spectro delivers 93% of Pantone-certified colours to create superior-quality, highly-accurate results with bright, vivid colours. For stunning prints, an Advanced Black and White Mode helps produce high density, deep, rich blacks and ultra-smooth tones.
Reliable and efficient
Utilising an Epson TFP PrecisionCore printhead and automated nozzle-check function, users can be sure they will deliver consistent results and the highest quality output. Consistent colour reproduction is guaranteed, time after time and without the need for expensive add ons, thanks to an Epson Colour Calibration utility and Spectroproofer powered by X-Rite for fast, accurate colour measurement.
Easy to use and cost-effective
Every aspect of the printer has been designed to maximise ease of use and reliability. Media changing is fast and simple with a clear LCD control panel and menu, while a choice of 350ml and 700ml individual cartridges enables longer print runs between cartridge replacements. With an optional 320GB hard disk, users can free up their computer and store multiple jobs onto the printer ready for output.
Thanks to a superior lightfastness, prints will continue to look their best long after they are created. In fact, prints on Premium Glossy Photo Paper can last a minimum of 60 years.
Printing Method: PrecisionCore TFP print head
Printing Resolution: 2880 x 1440dpi
Colours: Light Black, Light Light Black, Photo Black, Matte Black, Cyan,
Ink tank capacity: 700ml
Minimum Droplet Size: 3.5pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
Nozzle Configuration: 360 Nozzles Black, 360 Nozzles per Color
Fine Art Paper Path, Roll Paper, Thick Media Support
Paper Formats: B4, B3, B2, User defined, 24" (61.0cm), 17" (43.2cm),
Print Margins Sheet Media: Mode 1: 3mm (top), 3mm (right), 14mm (bottom), 3mm (left)
Compatible Paper Thickness: 0.08mm - 1.5mm
LCD screen: Colour, 6.8cm
Interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet, Wired Network, Hi-Speed USB - compatible with USB 2.0 specification
|Dimensions||:||W:1365mm x H:1218mm x D:667mm|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!