Brother QL-810W Wireless Label Printer
Unique direct thermal technology that allows you to print in high visibility in black and red on the entire label. Rapidly prints black and white labels for envelopes, packages, file folders, barcodes and assorted business uses. The only office category label printer to offer the technology that lets you print two colours over the entire label!
Versatile labelling options
Boasting the highest print speeds and the most connectivity options in their class, the QL-800 series label printers are the ideal solution for many types of businesses.
- Print black and red text without ink: Requires DK-22251 continuous roll to print in black and red. Draw attention to important information by including red as well as black on your labels - ideal for highlighting use-by dates, allergens and other critical information.
- Wide range of connectivity options: All models allow easy connection to desktop computers using USB. Additionally, the QL-810W incorporates Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Create labels the size you need: Labels are available in a range of traditional die-cut (pre-sized), or continuous rolls that lets the built-in cutter trim your label to the precise length needed (up to one metre).
- Print from desktop and mobile devices: All models are PC/Mac compatible, plus, the QL-810W connects to smartphones and tablets using the built-in wireless connections.
The QL-800 series of professional label printers offers unrivalled versatility not only in the office, but also in retail, food, postal, facilities management and other industries.
Create labels with black and red* print up to one metre in length from PC, Mac, iOS or Android devices (RED print capability from iPrint&Label app available late 2017). Several wired and wireless connectivity options are available.
For developers and systems integrators looking to incorporate label printing as part of their solutions, software development kits for Windows, iOS and Android offer an easy way to add support for the Brother QL-800 series label printers.
AirPrint compatibility The QL-810W supports Apple AirPrint to enable printing from compatible apps on iOS devices and Mac. iOS and MacOS only supports black print when using the default AirPrint function, however red print capability is available from iOS devices when using AirPrint with apps developed using the Brother Software Development Kit.
P-Touch Editor (PTE)Software
8 Embedded Fonts
|Interface||:||USB 2.0, WiFi|
Direct thermal with 2 colour print capability
|Tape||:||Width:12mm - 62mm
Type:DK Black & Red Print, DK Die-cut Labels, DK Tapes
|Cutter Type||:||Automatic, Guillotine|
|Memory||:||99 Locations for label templates, Flash (for label templates) 6MB|
|Database Connection||:||accdb, msde/SQL, csv, txt, mdb, xls, xlsx, xlsm|
|Languages||:||English and others|
|Power||:||100-240V AC external adapter (auto switching)|
|Dimensions||:||W:125mm x H:234mm x D:145mm|
|Operating System||:||Windows Vista/7 - 8 - 8.1 - 10; Mac OS X v10.10.x - 10.12.x; Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!