Brother PT-P950NW Label Maker
Brother offers a range of high performance mobile printers designed to improve efficiency, boost productivity, and enhance customer satisfaction. Innovative brother products help today’s on-the-go workforce meet their mobile printing challenges. Whether you need a portable printer for your warehouse operation or an invoice printer for your field service applications. Quickly and easily print barcodes, receipts, labels, invoices, reports, e-citations, and much more. By enabling on-demand mobile printing, our solutions help you save time, reduce errors, and cut costs. Established in 1954, brother international Corporation is a premier provider of home, home office, and business products, as well as industrial solutions that revolutionize the way we live and work. Headquartered in bridgewater, NJ, the company employs approximately 1,200 colleagues in the Americas.
The PT-P950NW is a complete wireless on-demand network laminating label printing solution that comes with printer, accessories, label design and print software, and a full length UL certified tape – all this for the price of just the printer! This small footprint printer produces wide, premium quality laminated labels at 360dpi print resolution, up to 32mm print height on 36mm tape, and features a built-in automatic cutter that trims a continuous “tape” to virtually any length, one at a time or as a strip of pre-cut labels. Brother laminated labels can withstand abrasion, fading, extreme temperatures, chemicals and moisture.
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB, Host USB, Serial & Optional Bluetooth (PA-BI-002) Interfaces – Versatile Wireless and Wired Connectivity Options
- Produce Premium Quality, UL Certified¹ Laminated Labels On-Demand – Virtually Eliminates the Need to Purchase Pre-Printed Labels From a Converter for Custom and Short Run Labels
- Infrastructure, Adhoc and Direct Wireless Wi-Fi Communications – Connect Directly to a Windows Computer, iOS and Android Smartphone or Tablet
- Larger Print Head Prints up to 32mm High on 36mm Wide Tape at 360 dpi Printing Resolution – Prints Larger, Easy to Read Labels with Smooth Curves that Help Eliminate Jagged and Pixilated Images, Including Very Small Characters and Graphics
- Automatic Dual Blade Cutting Mechanism – Pre-Print Strip of Easy to Peel labels as an Alternative to Sheets and Rolls of Die Cut Labels
- Future Proof Optional Accessories: Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (PA-BT-4000LI), Battery Base (PA-BB-002), Touch Panel & Display (PA-TDU-003) and Bluetooth v2.1 (PA-BI-002) – Make Printer Configuration Purchasing Decision on Current Requirements, Optional Accessories are User Installable After Deployment
- Printer Includes AC Adapter and Easy to Use, Advanced Label Design Software, UL Certified Tape and Cables – Comes With Everything you Need to Help you Design and Print Premium Quality Laminated Labels
- Prints Laminated Labels up to 3.1 ips – Print Speed is up to 4x Faster Than Other Brother Models and is Ideal for Work in Progress (WIP) and Higher Volume Labeling Applications
- Template Mode Printing and Downloadable Databases, Optional Touch Panel & Display (PA-TDU-003) – Easy to Develop Solutions to Print Standalone, From Scanning a Barcode or Connected to an Industrial Device (ex: PLC or Tester)
- Uses HGe/TZe/HSe Tape – All in One, Drop in Cartridge Design Helps Ensure you Get the Best Print Quality and Makes Replacing Media Virtually Trouble Free
- Small Footprint, only 4.7″ wide x 5.7″ high x 7.6″ deep – Ideal for Use on Crowded Bench Tops, Limited Work Space and Even on Carts
- 2 Year “At your side” Limited Warranty – Helps Assure Operational Confidence and Reliability, and Helps Minimize Down Time
|AC Adapter||AD-9100ESA (Included)|
|Batteries||Optional Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (PA-BT-4000LI), Requires Optional Battery Base (PA-BB-002)|
|Cutter||Automatic (Built-In) Cutter: Full-Cut mode and Crack and Peel mode|
|Interface||Wi-Fi WLAN (802.11b/g/n), LAN (10/100 Base-TX), USB 2.0, Host USB, Serial (RS-232C), Optional Bluetooth v2.1 (PA-BI-002)|
|Keyboard||Optional Touch Panel Display (PA-TDU-003)|
|LCD Display||Optional Touch Panel Display (PA-TDU-003)|
|Maximum Print Resolution||360 x 720 dpi (14 x 28 dots/mm)|
|Maximum Print Speed||HGe/TZe Tape: Up to 3.15 ips (80 mm/sec)|
|Tape Family||HGe, TZe, HSe|
|Tape Length‡||8m (26.25′)|
|Tape Material||Polyester (PET)|
|Tape Sizes‡||3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm, 24mm, 36mm|
|Tape Technology||Laminated Thermal Transfer|
|Backlight||Optional Touch Panel & Display (PA-TDU-003)|
|ENERGY STAR® certified||Yes|
|Near Field Communication‡||None|
|Mobile Device Printing App‡||Mobile Cable Label Tool, Mobile Transfer Express|
|Mobile Device Compatibility‡||iOS 3.0 or Later, Android 1.6 or Later|
|(Mac) Available hard disk space||50 MB|
|(Mac) Connectivity||Wi-Fi WLAN (802.11b/g/n), LAN (10/100 Base-TX), USB 2.0|
|(Mac) Minimum RAM memory||128 MB|
|(Mac) Operating System||Mac OS X 10.10x – 10.8x|
|(PC) Available hard disk space||50 MB|
|(PC) Connectivity||Wi-Fi WLAN (802.11b/g/n), LAN (10/100 Base-TX), USB 2.0, Optional Bluetooth v2.1 (PA-BI-002)|
|(PC) Minimum RAM memory||512 MB|
|Auto Incrementation||Alpha Numeric|
|Auto Numbering||Alpha Numeric|
|Barcodes (connected to computer)||P-touch Editor Software – Linear: Code39, Code128, ITF, UPC-A/E, EAN-8/13, GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128), Codabar (NW-7), ISBN-2/5, POSTNET, Laser, GS1 DataBar (RSS); 2D: PDF417, QR/Micro QR Code, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, GS-1 Composite, AztecCodeC/EAN128, Postnet, Laser Bar Code, ISBN-2, ISBN-5, GS1 DataBar (RSS)
2-Dimensional: PDF417, QR Code, Micro QR Code, Data Matrix, Maxicode
|Barcodes (Stand-alone mode)||Linear: Code39, Code128, ITF, UPC-A/E, EAN-8/13, GS1-128 [UCC/EAN-128], Codabar (NW-7); 2D: PDF417/Micro PDF417, Data Matrix, Maxicode, QR Code/Micro QR Code|
|Download data to unit||Yes|
|Favorites Function Key||Optional Touch Panel & Display (PA-TDU-003)|
|Fonts||Resident: Helsinki, Letter Gothic; P-touch Editor Software: Brother & Compatible TrueType Fonts|
|Horizontal Alignment||Left, Center, Right Justification|
|Label Length Setting||0.16″ – 39.37″ (4.06mm – 999.99mm)|
|Max. Print Height||1.26″ (32 mm)|
|Multi-copy Print||Up to 5,000 Copies|
|Operating System||Windows Server 2012 R2/2012/2008 R2/2008; Windows 10/8/7 (32/64bit), Windows Vista (32/64bit)
Mac OS X 10.10x – 10.8x, iOS 3.0 or Later, Android 1.6 or Later
|Font Sizes||Scalable Fonts|
|Text Framing/Fill Pattern||Yes|
|Font Styles||Regular, Bold, Shadow, Outline, Horizontal Lines, Surround, Invert|
|Auto Power Off||Yes, Programmable|
|Download templates from Brother Cloud‡||No|
|Included Items||One 0.94″ (24mm) x 26.2′ (8m) Black on White Extra-Strength Adhesive Laminated “TZe” Tape (TZeS251), USB interface cable, P-touch Editor software and printer drivers (Online), AC Adapter/Power Cord, Quick Start Guide|
|Rechargeable Battery||Optional Li-ion Rechargeable Battery(PA-BT-4000LI), Requires Optional Battery Base (PA-BB-002)|
|Housing Dimensions||4.7″ (119.4mm) x 7.6″ (193mm) x 5.7″ (144.8mm)|
|Housing Weight||3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)|
|Warranty||2-Year Depot Warranty|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!