The Brother PT-E300VP label printer for electricians enables you to deliver a professional job, and is compliant with the identification requirements of the wiring regulations. This labelling machine is ideal for warning notices and identification labels. Prints durable labels up to 18mm.
The PT-E300VP Label Printer comes pre-loaded with 384 commonly used symbols, along with 9 barcode protocols, all easily accessed via a PC-style keyboard and large backlit LCD screen.
And as the label material is laminated and rigorously tested against all crucial degrading effects, you can be sure your vital information will remain clear and professional-looking for years to come.
- Prints on 6mm – 18mm tapes and heat shrink tubes
- 384 Electrical and AV specific symbols
- 15 Character, 3 line graphic display
- Fast print speed of 20mm/sec
- 15.8mm Max print height
- 180dpi Print resolution
- Manual cutter
- QWERTY keyboard
- 25 – 300mm Label length
- Max 5 lines on 18mm label
- 9 Barcodes supported
What’s in the Box?
The PT-E300VP Labelling Machine ships with the following:
- AC Adapter
- Li-ion Battery
- 9mm Black on white Strong Adhesive tape (8m)
- User Guide
- Carry case and Wrist strap
15 Characters / 3 Line Backlit LCD
AC Adapter, Li-ion Battery, 6 x AA Batteries (not included)
|Max Print Height||
6, 9, 12, 18mm
HSe, Speciality, TZe
25mm – 300mm
|Fonts (P-Touch Editor (PTE)/Embedded)||
|Image Support (PTE)||
|Multi Line Printing||
Max 5 Lines
1 – 9
Cable Flag, Cable Wrap, Face Plate, Patch Panel, Punch Block
9mm Black on White Strong Adhesive Tape (8m), AC Adapter, Carry Case, Li-Ion Battery, Wrist Strap
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!