The Brother PT-D600 Labelling Machine is ideal for clear and durable workplace labelling up to 24 mm wide. It is perfect for organisation of workspaces, clear identification of equipment, assets and filing, as well as creation of basic instructional or warning notices.
The compact and sleek new design ensures that it fits at any office workstation. It has a multitude of great benefits that help make the workplace more efficient and eliminate those little irritations that have staff tearing their hair out.
Connect to your PC or Mac and be creative by using various fonts, text styles, images and frames on your label design. You can even link to text contained in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to quickly print many labels at once, thanks to its high-speed print capabilities.
This high specification labeller is the ideal partner in your office to help you and your colleagues stay organised.
- USB connectivity
- Prints on 6mm – 24mm TZe laminated tapes
- 20 Character, 3 line Colour LCD display
- P-Touch Editor included
- Fast print speed of 30mm/sec
- 18mm Max print height
- 180dpi Print resolution
- Automatic cutter
- 30mm – 300mm Label length
- 9 Barcodes supported
What’s in the Box?
The PT-D600 Labelling Machine ships with the following:
- AC Adapter
- 24mm Black on white tape (4m)
- USB Cable
- Quick Set Up Guide
AC Adapter, 6 x AA Batteries (not included)
|Max Print Height||
6, 9, 12, 18, 24mm
30mm – 300mm
|Fonts (P-Touch Editor (PTE)/Embedded)||
PTE / 14
PTE / 11
PTE / 7
PTE / 617
PTE / 99
PTE / 30
|Image Support (PTE)||
JPG, BMP, TIF, PNG, GIF, DIB, WMF, EMF, ICO
|Multi Line Printing||
PTE / Max 7 Lines
PTE / Yes
PTE / 1 – 99
PTE / 9
accdb, msde/SQL, csv, txt, mdb, xls, xlsx, xlsm
24mm Black on White Tape (4m), AC Adapter, USB cable
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!