Epson’s first monochrome integrated ink tank system printer, with Wi-Fi connectivity, for ultra-low-cost office printing
The Epson WorkForce M105 is an single-function monochrome integrated ink tank system printer with Wi-Fi connectivity. This continuous ink system is ideal for home office and small office users, who are looking to cut their printing costs, and comes with two Epson genuine ink bottles – one starter bottle and one standard 140ml bottle. Standard ink bottles offer a page yield of 6,000 pages1.
Epson’s fast-drying genuine pigment ink ensures business documents are water, smudge and fade resistant, while Micro Piezo technology offers Epson-quality document printing. In addition, a 12-month (or 50,000-page) warranty, and additional service support, provide peace of mind and help if you need it.
The purpose-built ink tank system is fully integrated into the printer, so you can enjoy reliable printing without the mess or hassle often associated with non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems. The Epson genuine ink bottles make it easy to refill the ink tank with their clear labelling and drip-free nozzle.
The Epson WorkForce M105 is network-ready for sharing across small workgroups, but can also be used on individual user desktops thanks to its compact size. Fast print speeds of up to 15ppm2 also help boost office productivity, so you don’t have to wait around for prints. In addition, you can produce a variety of additional materials, such as headed paper, business cards and envelopes.
The Epson WorkForce M105 has a small footprint that easily complements any work environment it is in. And thanks to its quick start-up and low energy usage, this ENERGY STAR-qualified printer is ideal for any energy-efficient office.
- Printing Method: On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
- Nozzle Configuration: 360 Nozzles Black
- Minimum Droplet Size: 3 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
- Application: Home, Office Desktop
- All-in-One Functions: Print
- Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734: 15 pages/min Monochrome
- Printing Speed: 34 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²)
- Printing Resolution: 1,440 x 720 DPI
- Max Duty cycle: 5,000 pages per month
- Colours: Black, Black
Paper / Media Handling
- Paper Formats: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9, Legal
- Output Tray Capacity: 30 Sheets
- multifunction: 100 Sheets Standard, 100 Sheets Maximum
- Number of paper trays: 1
- Interfaces: Hi-Speed USB – compatible with USB 2.0 specification, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n (WiFi 4)
- WLAN Security: WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA PSK (AES)
- Energy Use: 2 Watt (sleep mode), 13 Watt (printing), ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Supply Voltage: AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz – 60 Hz
- Product dimensions: 435 x 267 x 148 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 3.4 kg
- Noise Level: 5.2 B (A) according to ISO 7779 pattern with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode – 38 dB (A) according to ISO 9296
- Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS 10.5.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64
- Included Software: EpsonNet Config, EpsonNet Print
- Power Supply: 220V
- What’s in the box: 1 x 140ml individual starter black ink bottle plus 1 x 140ml T7741 black ink bottle, Driver and utilities (CD), Power cable, Setup guide, User manual (CD)
- Warranty: 12 months Carry-in, 50,000 pages
|Print Speed Black||34 pages/min|
|Print Speed Color||N/A|
|Duty Cycle (monthly)||Up to 50,000 pages|
|Recommeded monthly page volume||5,000 pages per month|