Canon PIXMA iP110 with battery
Connected printing on the move
Connect and print on the move with the ultimate portable printer. This lightweight printer can fit into a laptop bag and lets you print direct from smart devices and the cloud - with outstanding results.
- Connect and print on the move with the ultimate portable Wi-Fi printer
- Impress with exceptional quality, high-resolution 9,600 dpi prints
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing using PIXMA Cloud Link
- Get ready to effortlessly print from smart devices using PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Print without power cords using the bundled battery pack
Functions Wireless Print, Cloud
Print Resolution Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
Print Engine 2 ink cartridges: Black (Pigment BK) and Colour (BK, C, M, Y)
Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size
Photo Lab Quality Speed Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 50 seconds (Standard)
Mono Print Speed approx. 9.0 ipm¹
Colour Print Speed approx. 5.8 ipm¹
Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm : approx. 53 sec.¹
Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 20 x 25cm)
Two Sided Printing Manual operation
CARTRIDES AND YIELDS
Compatible Inks PGI-35 Black
Ink Cartridge Life PGI-35 Black: 191 pages or 1915 photos*
CLI-36 Colour: 249 pages or 104 photos
Testing standards ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 colour document pages
ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm colour borderless photos
Values obtained by continuous printing
* Estimated supplemental yield
Paper Types Plain Paper
Photo Paper Glossy II (PP-201)
Glossy Photo Paper (GP-501)
Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)
Photo Stickers (PS-101)
Maximum Paper Input Sheet Feeder: Max. 50 sheets
Paper Sizes A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20x25cm
Paper Weight Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m²
Canon photo papers up to 275 g/m²
Wired Connections Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
Wireless Connections Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
Applications Support PIXMA Cloud Link
PIXMA Printing Solutions app
Canon Print Service Plugin (Android)
Google Cloud Print
Access point mode
DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE
Supported Operating Systems Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit
Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
Supported Mobile Systems iOS
Minimum System Requirements Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8
Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5
Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
Software Included My Image Garden
Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher)
Power Source AC: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption Off: Approx. 0.2 W
Standby (wireless connection to PC): Approx. 1.8 W
Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.2 W
Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes
Printing: Approx. 10 W (wireless connection to PC)¹
Recommended Operating Environment Temperature: 15-30°C
Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
Acoustic Noise Levels Approx. 38.5 dB(A)¹
Dimensions (W x D x H) Approx. 322 x 226 x 62 mm
Approx. 322 x 185 x 62 mm (without battery)
Weight Approx. 2.2 kg
Approx. 2.0 kg (without battery)
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!