Powerful All-In-One for the most demanding small office environments. Features fast 2-sided printing and scanning, 500-sheet paper capacity, usage controls plus smartphone and cloud connectivity.
- Productive All-In-One for a busy small office with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- No waiting for documents with Quick First Print plus 15 colour pages/min and 23 mono pages/min
- Wi-Fi plus Ethernet connection: print from and scan to PCs, smartphones, tablets and cloud services
- Integrated 50-sheet single pass 2-sided ADF and two 250-sheet paper cassettes
- Print up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 colour pages with individually replaceable XL ink tanks
Take a more detailed look into the Canon MAXIFY MB5340
Powerful All-In-One for small offices
Be productive and stay connected with this robust high-speed All-In-One designed for demanding small office environments, with monthly print volumes of between 250 and 1,500 pages. With Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity plus professional print quality – and usage controls for added peace of mind – this is the perfect office companion.
High-speed document printing
Never wait around for your business documents again. Fast A4 document ISO print speeds of 23 ipm in mono and 15 ipm in colour are combined with a similarly rapid Quick First Print time of around 7 seconds.
Dual Resistant High Density inks produce sharp text and vivid colours. These pigment inks have outstanding fastness – so they won’t fade over time – and are marker and friction resistant too making them perfect for high quality business documents.
Print up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 colour A4 document pages with the XL ink tanks. Individually replaceable ink tanks ensure maximum productivity with minimal wastage. A 4-colour multipack option contains a full set of replacement inks for even more cost-effective results.
Added productivity when needed
Make light work of every task including multi-page scanning and copying thanks to two 250-sheet paper cassettes, an integrated single pass 2-sided 50-sheet ADF and a large colour touch screen. Effortless, double-sided printing is also available for added professionalism and lower paper consumption.
With MAXIFY Cloud Link you can print from popular cloud services like Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive directly from the printer screen or from a smartphone using the MAXIFY Printing Solutions app. Scan to email, Scan to cloud, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print functions are also supported.*
- *Scan to cloud and scan to email only available for genuine Canon ink users.
Find out more about the Canon MAXIFY MB5340, its features and what it can do.
First print out in 7 sec Scans both sides of document Automatic multipage copying
Use wirelessly and share Productive paper handling Easy to use 7.5 cm touch screen
Uploads documents to cloud services* Tablet and smartphone ready
Print Speed (approx.)
- 23.0 ipm mono A4
- 15.0 ipm colour A4
First Page Out Time (approx.)
- Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep)
- Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep)
- Inkjet, FINE print head
Maximum Print Resolution
- 600 x 1200 dpi
Print Margins (min.)
- Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm
- Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper)
- Flatbed, Single Pass 2-sided ADF
- 2x CIS colour scanner
Scanner Resolution (Optical)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Available (single pass)
Maximum Document Size
- Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm)
- ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
Scanning Depth (Input / Output)
- Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Scan to email, Scan to network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB
ADF Scanning Speed (approx.)
- 10 ppm colour A4 (1-sided)
- 21 ppm colour A4 (2-sided)
- 18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided)
- 31 ppm mono A4 (2-sided)
Copy Speed (approx.)
- ADF colour: 10 ipm
- ADF mono: 21 ipm
- Up to 99 pages
Reduction / Enlargement
- 25-400%, Fit to Page
Copy quality settings
- Standard, High
Double sided copying
- 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic)
- Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1, 2-sided copy
- Super G3 / Colour
- Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi
- Colour: 200 x 200 dpi
- Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)
- Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps)
- Up to 250 pages
Coded Speed Dialling
- Max. 100 locations
- Max. 99 locations
INKS & YIELD
Dual Resistant High Density ink
4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- PGI-2400XL BK (2500 pages)
- PGI-2400XL C (1755 pages)
- PGI-2400XL M (1295 pages)
- PGI-2400XL Y (1520 pages)
- Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages
Maximum Paper Input
- Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper
- Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper
- Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL
- Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm
- Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm
- Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m²
- Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m²
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable)
- USB flash memory port (A type)
- Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Access Point Mode
- Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- MAXIFY Printing Solutions app
- MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device)
- Canon Print Service plug-in (Android)
- Apple AirPrint
- Google Cloud Print
- Print from Email
Supported Operating System
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
Supported Mobile Systems
- Windows RT
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM
- Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection
- Display: 1024×768 or higher
- Canon Quick Toolbox
- Scanning Utility
- Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows)
Display Type & Size
- 7.5cm colour touch screen
Automatic Document Feeder
- Up to 50-sheets
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 463 x 394 x 351 mm
- 463 x 459 x 351 mm (paper installed)
- AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Off: Approx. 0.3 W
- Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off)
- Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.1 W (scanning lamp off)
- Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes
- Copying: Approx. 31 W
Typical Electricity Consumption
- 0.3 kWh
- Approx. 54 dB(A)
Recommended Operating Environment
- Temperature: 15-30°C
- Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
Duty Cycle (monthly)
- up to 30,000 pages
Recommended Print Volume
- 250-1500 pages / month
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!