A heavy-duty multifunction colour inkjet printer, scanner, copier and fax, with support for mobile devices and cloud services, fast 24 ipm mono print speed and easy network integration.
- Fast productivity at 24 ipm mono, 15.5 ipm colour
- Wireless printing for smartphones and tablets
- Cloud connectivity: scan to cloud or email
- High ink yields: 2,500 mono/1,500 colour pages
- Large 250-sheet capacity and 50-sheet D-ADF
Take a more detailed look into MAXIFY MB5140
Small office, huge productivity
A fully featured printer, scanner, copier and fax designed for smaller offices that still need great mono and colour print quality while being economical to run. Marker- and friction-resistant DRHD Pigment inks produce strong blacks, deep colours and crisp text. The Canon MAXIFY MB5140 prints A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and 15.5 ipm in colour, plus a first page out time (FPOT) is just 6 seconds, while single pass two-sided scanning means you can scan faster than ever.
Superb print economy
From its low energy consumption of just 0.2kWh (TEC) to the individually replaceable colour cartridges, economy is a priority. Black cartridges provide an ISO yield of 2,500 pages and colour cartridges 1,500 pages, letting your office work with fewer interruptions. The optional 4-colour multipack offers even more cost-effective printing.
Increased productivity and ease of use
Printing, copying, scanning or faxing is simple, with the Canon MAXIFY MB5140’s large 8.8 cm (3.5”) TFT colour touchscreen and improved user interface. In addition to its high-capacity 250-sheet feeder and 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the printer’s double-sided printing and support for a variety of paper sizes and types – from A4 plain paper, to labels, envelopes, photo paper and even two-sided ID card copying – make light work of common office print jobs.
Mobile-ready, cloud-ready, work-ready
Support for Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iOS), Mopria and the Canon PRINT app provide quick and simple printing and scanning from mobile devices. You can print from the cloud and even scan and save documents to popular cloud services, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive and Concur. Access Point mode means mobile device users can connect to the printer without a Wi-Fi network.
Comprehensive monitoring and maintenance capabilities
IP address filtering means only a select number of users can be given access, while SMTP email support allows secure scan-to-email. System administrators can quickly and easily configure the printer and restrict certain operations, such as scan-to-USB.
Effortless network integration
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) compatibility makes it easy to integrate the printer into an existing office network. The SNMP standard enables a range of maintenance monitoring functions, including ink levels, error status, and page count.
Find out more about the MAXIFY MB5140, its features and what it can do.
First print out in 6 sec Scans both sides of document Automatic multipage copying
Use wirelessly and share Productive paper handling Easy-to-use 8.8 cm (3.5”) touch screen
Uploads documents to cloud services Tablet and smartphone ready
Print Speed (approx.)
- 24.0 ipm mono A4
- 15.5 ipm colour A4
First Page Out Time (approx.)
- Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep)
- Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep)
- Inkjet, FINE print head
Maximum Print Resolution
- 600 x 1200 dpi
Print Margins (min.)
- Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm
- Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper)
- Flatbed, ADF
- 2x CIS colour scanner
Scanner Resolution (Optical)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Available (single pass)
Scan Speed (ADF) Approx.
- Duplex. 23 ipm Col
- Duplex. 23 ipm B/W
Maximum Document Size
- Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm)
- ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
Scanning Depth (Input / Output)
- Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Scan to email, Scan to network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB
Copy Speed (approx.)
- ADF colour: 11.5 ipm
- ADF mono: 22.0 ipm
- Up to 99 pages
Reduction / Enlargement
- 25-400%, Fit to Page
Copy quality settings
- Standard, High
- Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1
- Super G3 / Colour
- Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi
- Colour: 200 x 200 dpi
- Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)
- Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps)
- Up to 250 pages
Coded Speed Dialling
- Max. 100 locations
- Max. 99 locations
INKS & YIELD
- Dual Resistant High Density ink
- 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- PGI-2400XL BK (2500 pages)
- PGI-2400XL C (1755 pages)
- PGI-2400XL M (1295 pages)
- PGI-2400XL Y (1520 pages)
- Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages
Maximum Paper Input
- Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper
- Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL
- Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm
- Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm
- Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m
- Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable)
- USB flash memory port (A type)
- Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Access Point Mode
- Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
Supported Operating System
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2
- Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 or later
Supported Mobile Systems
- iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM
- Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection
- Display: 1024×768 or higher
- Printer driver and fax driver
- Quick Utility Toolbox
- IJ Network Device Setup Utility
- Easy-WebPrint EX
Display Type & Size
- 8.8cm colour touch screen
Automatic Document Feeder
- Up to 50-sheets
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 463 x 394 x 291 mm
- 463 x 459 x 291 mm (paper installed)
- AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Standby (scanning lamp is off)
- USB connection to PC : approx. 0.9 ?
- Standby (all ports connected, scanning lamp is off) : approx. 1.7 W
- Time to enter Standby mode : approx. 7 mins
- OFF : approx. 0.2 W
- Copying (USB connection to PC): approx. 25 W
Typical Electricity Consumption
- 0.2 kWh
- Approx. 56 dB(A)
Recommended Operating Environment
- Temperature: 15-30°C
- Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
Duty Cycle (monthly)
- up to 30,000 pages
Recommended Print Volume
- 250-1500 pages / month
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!