Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Ink MFP
All-In-One colour inkjet for home offices. The Canon MAXIFY MB2740 provides mobile printing and cloud integration, while its 500-sheet paper capacity and fast 24ipm mono print speed maximise productivity.
- Real productivity: 24 ipm mono, 15.5 ipm colour
- Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity for printing and scanning
- Print from and scan to cloud services
- 1,200-page mono and 900-page colour ink yields
- Large 500-sheet capacity and 50-sheet ADF
Take a more detailed look into Canon MAXIFY MB2740
For home offices that demand productivity
A fully featured printer, scanner, copier and fax designed for home offices. With a large 500-sheet paper cassette and 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the Canon MAXIFY MB2740 produces outstanding prints with deep, dense blacks, vivid colours and crisp text using its marker- and friction-resistant DRHD inks. This quality doesn’t come at the expense of speed: print A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and 15.5 ipm in colour, while first page out time (FPOT) is just 6 seconds.
Keep running costs to a minimum
From low energy consumption of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the individually replaceable colour cartridges, economy is a priority. Black cartridges provide an ISO yield of 1,200 pages and colour cartridges 900 pages. The optional 4-colour multipack contains a full set of replacement inks for even better value.
Designed for productivity
Double-sided printing and support for a variety of paper sizes and types, from A4 plain paper to labels, envelopes, photo paper and even two-sided ID card copying makes light work of common office print jobs. Printing, copying, scanning or faxing is just a few taps away, with a highly responsive 7.5 cm (3”) TFT colour touchscreen and improved interface.
Mobile-ready, cloud-ready, work-ready
Support for Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iOS), Mopria and the Canon PRINT app provide quick and simple printing and scanning from mobile devices. You can print from the cloud and scan and save documents to cloud services. Supported services include Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive and Concur. Built in Access Point mode means that smart device users can connect to the printer without a Wi-Fi network.
Comprehensive monitoring and maintenance capability
IP address filtering enables restricted access options, giving permission to only a select number of users, while SMTP email support allows secure scan-to-email. A range of further options allow system administrators to quickly and easily configure the printer and restrict certain operations, such as scan-to-USB.
IT managers and system administrators will appreciate the Canon MAXIFY MB2740’s Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) compatibility, making device management and integration into existing office networks easy. SNMP enables a range of maintenance monitoring functions, including ink levels, error status, and page counts.
Find out more about the Canon MAXIFY MB2740, its features and what it can do.
First print out in 6 sec Automatic multipage copying Use wirelessly and share
Productive paper handling Easy-to-use 7.5 cm (3”) touch screen Uploads documents to cloud services*
Tablet and smartphone ready Efficient XL inks
- 24.0 ipm mono A4¹
- 15.5 ipm colour A4¹
- Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep)
- Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep)
- Inkjet, FINE print head
- 600 x 1200 dpi
- Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm
- Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper)
- Flatbed, ADF
- CIS colour scanner
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Simplex. 15.5 ipm Col
- Simplex. 18.5 ipm B/W
- Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm)
- ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
- Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Scan to email, Scan to network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB
- ADF colour: 11.5 ipm
- ADF mono: 22.0 ipm
- Up to 99 pages
- 25-400%, Fit to Page
- Standard, High
- Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1
- Super G3 / Colour
- Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi
- Colour: 200 x 200 dpi
- Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)
- Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps)
- Up to 250 pages
- Max. 100 locations
- Max. 99 locations
INKS & YIELD
- Dual Resistant High Density ink
- 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- PGI-1400XL BK (1200 pages)
- PGI-1400XL C (1020 pages)
- PGI-1400XL M (780 pages)
- PGI-1400XL Y (935 pages)
- Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages
Maximum Paper Input
- Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper
- Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper
- Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL
- Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm
- Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm
- Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m
- Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable)
- USB flash memory port (A type)
- Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Access Point Mode
- Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
Supported Operating System
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2
- Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 or later
Supported Mobile Systems
- iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM
- Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection
- Display: 1024×768 or higher
- Printer driver and fax driver
- Quick Utility Toolbox
- IJ Network Device Setup Utility
- Easy-WebPrint EX
Display Type & Size
- 7.5cm colour touch screen
Automatic Document Feeder
- Up to 50-sheets
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 463 x 389 x 320 mm
- 463 x 459 x 320 mm (paper installed)
- AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Standby (scanning lamp is off)
- USB connection to PC : approx. 0.9 ?
- Standby (all ports connected, scanning lamp is off) : approx. 1.7 W
- Time to enter Standby mode : approx. 7 mins
- OFF : approx. 0.2 W
- Copying (USB connection to PC): approx. 26 W
Typical Electricity Consumption
- 0.2 kWh
- Approx. 56 dB(A)
Recommended Operating Environment
- Temperature: 15-30°C
- Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
Duty Cycle (monthly)
- up to 20,000 pages
Recommended Print Volume
- 200-1000 pages / month
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!