Outstanding multifunction colour inkjet printer, scanner, copier and fax, with print and scan support for mobile devices and cloud services, 19 ipm mono print speed and a range of network features.
- Fast printing: 19 ipm mono, 13 ipm colour
- Wi-Fi networking for direct printing from mobile devices
- Print from and scan to cloud services
- 1,200-page mono and 900-page colour ink yields
- Stay productive: 250-sheet capacity and 50-sheet ADF
Take a more detailed look into Canon MAXIFY MB2140
High capacity, high quality
Versatile printer, scanner, copier and fax designed for home offices that need great mono and colour print quality with a low cost per page. With a large 250-sheet feeder and 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the Canon MAXIFY MB2140 produces outstanding prints with vivid colours and crisp text using its marker- and friction-resistant DRHD inks. The Canon MAXIFY MB2140 prints A4 at a fast 19 ipm mono and 13 ipm colour, while its first page out time (FPOT) is just 6 seconds.
Economical to run
From its low energy consumption of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the high yield, individually replaceable colour cartridges, economy is a priority. Black cartridges provide an ISO yield of 1,200 pages and colour cartridges 900 pages, letting you work with fewer interruptions. The optional 4-colour multipack offers even more cost-effective printing.
Productive and easy to use
Double-sided printing and support for a variety of paper sizes and types – from A4 plain paper to labels, envelopes, photo paper and even two-sided ID card copying – makes light work of common office print jobs. Built for productivity, the printer is quick and simple to use: whether printing, copying, scanning or faxing, they’re all within easy each with the Canon MAXIFY MB2140’s 6.2 cm (2.5”) TFT colour screen.
Print from smartphones, tablets and the cloud
Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iOS), Mopria and the Canon PRINT app are all supported, as is printing from the cloud and even scanning and saving documents to popular cloud services, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive and Concur. Access Point mode means that smart device users can connect to the printer even without a Wi-Fi network.
Monitoring and maintenance capabilities
IP address filtering provides access rights to only a select number of users, while SMTP support allows secure scan-to-email within an office network. System administrators can quickly and easily configure the printer and restrict certain operations, such as scan-to-USB.
Simple network integration
System administrators will appreciate the Canon MAXIFY MB2140’s Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) compatibility, a device management standard that makes it easy to integrate the printer into existing office networks. SNMP enables a range of maintenance monitoring functions, including ink levels, error status, and page counts.
Find out more about the Canon MAXIFY MB2140, its features and what it can do.
First print out in 6 sec Automatic multipage copying Use wirelessly and share
Productive paper handling 6.2 cm (2.5”) easy-to-use screen Uploads documents to cloud services*
Tablet and smartphone ready Efficient XL inks
- 19.0 ipm mono A4
- 13.0 ipm colour A4
- Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep)
- Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep)
- Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm)
- ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
- Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- ADF colour: 10 ipm
- ADF mono: 18 ipm
- Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi
- Colour: 200 x 200 dpi
- Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)
- Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps)
INKS & YIELD
- Dual Resistant High Density ink
- 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- PGI-1400XL BK (1200 pages)¹
- PGI-1400XL C (1020 pages)¹
- PGI-1400XL M (780 pages)¹
- PGI-1400XL Y (935 pages)¹
- Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages
- Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL
- Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm
- Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm
- Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m
- Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- USB flash memory port (A type)
- Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Access Point Mode
- Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2
- Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 or later
- Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM
- Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection
- Display: 1024×768 or higher
- Printer driver and fax driver
- Quick Utility Toolbox
- IJ Network Device Setup Utility
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- 463 x 389 x 260 mm
- 463 x 459 x 260 mm (paper installed)
- Standby (scanning lamp is off)
- USB connection to PC : approx. 0.9 ?
- Standby (all ports connected, scanning lamp is off) : approx. 1.7 W
- Time to enter Standby mode : approx. 7 mins
- OFF : approx. 0.2 W
- Copying (USB connection to PC): approx. 27 W
- Temperature: 15-30°C
- Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
|Print Speed Black||19.0 ipm|
|Print Speed Color||13.0 ipm|
|Duty Cycle (monthly)||Up to 20,000 pages|
|Recommeded monthly page volume||200-1000 pages / month|