The compact, 24-pin dot matrix printer, with Skew Correct.
- 24-pin, 106 column dot matrix printer
- Up to 450 characters per second (cps) print speeds
- Skew correction reduces mistakes by human error, saving paper cost and operation time.
A 24 pin dot matrix printer with essential credentials for front desk work, offering both reliability and assistance.
The ML6300FB-SC is built for task critical situations, such as at the front desk of banks, travel agents, stations or surgeries. For printing slips, tickets, receipts, forms and multipart documents, both pre-cut and tractor fed, the ML6300FB-SC keeps transactions smooth and customers satisfied.
OKI’s commitment to customers
The OKI brand is one of proven reliability and value. We provide printers that increase our customers’ long-term business performance without impacting their budget.
With almost half a century of experience in the impact printer industry, with OKI you are guaranteed a best-in-class, low cost, reliable and easy to use printer. And, for total peace of mind just register your product and take advantage of our extended three-year warranty at no extra cost.
Skew correction equals cost reduction
Skew correction reduces mistakes by human error, saving paper cost and operation time. As operation is so easy, virtually no training is required for the user.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Maximum print speed||450 cps|
|Maximum print speed (draft)||400 cps|
|Maximum print speed (LQ)||100 cps|
|Normal print speed||300 cps|
|Character pitch||10,12,15,17.1,20 cpi|
|Maximum number of copies||5 copies|
|Typestyles supported||Double height, Double width, Emphasised, Enhanced, Italics, Overscore, Subscript, Superscript, Underline|
|Bitmap fonts||Courier, Gothic, OCR-A, OCR-B, Orator, Prestige, Roman|
|Maximum resolution||360 x 360 DPI|
|Maximum print size||304.8 x 355.6 mm|
|Maximum printing width (columns)||212|
|Paper feed||Push tractor|
|Cut sheet width range||90 - 304.8 mm|
|Cut sheet length range||55 - 420 mm|
|Continuous paper width range||76.2 - 304.8 mm|
|Continuous paper length range||76.2 - 355.6 mm|
|Continuous media weight||52 - 128 g/m²|
|Cut sheet media weight||52 - 209 g/m²|
|Cut sheet thickness range||0 - 0.36 mm|
|Continuous paper thickness range||0 - 0.36 mm|
|Power consumption (typical)||60 W|
|AC input voltage||220 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Optional connectivity||Ethernet, Serial (RS-232)|
|Standard interfaces||Parallel, USB 2.0|
|Print head life||200 million characters|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||12000 h|
|Noise level||58 dB|
|Buffer size||64 KB|
|Colour of product||Grey, White|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!