Fast, environmentally friendly 24-pin printer that Handle’s high print volumes with ease.
- 24-pin, 136 column dot matrix printer
- Up to 473 characters per second (cps) print speed
- Eco-friendly technology, sleep mode consumes just 1.5W
- IBM and Epson emulations
- Multi-part paper-handling (original + 4 copies)
- USB and Parallel interfaces with RS232 and Network options
|Weight & dimensions|
|Maximum print speed||473 cps|
|Normal print speed||126 cps|
|Built-in barcodes||EAN13, EAN8, Interleaved 2/5, POSTNET, UPC-A, UPC-E|
|Maximum number of copies||4 copies|
|Character pitch||10,12,15,17.1,20 cpi|
|Typestyles supported||Double height, Double width, Emphasised, Enhanced, Italics, Subscript, Superscript, Underline|
|Bitmap fonts||Gothic, OCR-B, Orator, Prestige, Roman|
|Scalable fonts||Roman, Swiss|
|Maximum resolution||360 x 360 DPI|
|Maximum printing width (columns)||272|
|Paper feed||Manual, Pull tractor, Push tractor|
|Cut sheet top margin||0.5 mm|
|Power consumption (typical)||45.9 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||1.5 W|
|AC input voltage||220 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Standard printer languages||Epson ESC/P2, IBM ProPrinter|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Optional connectivity||Ethernet, Serial (RS-232)|
|Standard interfaces||Parallel, USB 2.0|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||20000 h|
|Print head life||200 million characters|
|Noise level||56 dB|
|Noise level (idle)||52 dB|
|Buffer size||128 KB|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||552 x 345 x 120 mm|
|Print technology||Dot Matrix|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 2000 / XP (32-bit & 64-bit) / Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) / 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2003 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2003|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!