High performance, versatile, 9-pin, narrow carriage printer for dedicated forms printing
- 9-pin, 80 column dot matrix printer
- Up to 570 characters per second (cps) print speed
- Eco-friendly, with power consuption in sleep mode at just 1.5W
- Capable of printing up to 1 orginal and 5 copies
- 4 million character ribbon life
High speed, high volume, outstanding reliability
The ML5520eco printer is suited to high speed, high volume data and word processing applications where fast throughput and flexible paper management are required.
This 9-pin, narrow carriage, impact printer is engineered to be tough enough for dedicated printing in the most demanding environments. With outstanding reliability, ease-of-use and barcoding facilities and the ability to run twice as long as most printers in their class, they are ideal for supporting forms printing at customer service points in wholesale and service environments.
Precision, Flexibility and Resilience
The ML5520eco can accommodate multipart forms and stock that are up to twice as thick as those that fit our nearest competitor. Their relentless performance comes from OKI’s unique, high durability printhead design; and a light, strong, efficient motor. The long-last rack-and-pinion drive system and a protective, impact-resistance chassis, make it resilient to even the toughest environments.
A patented optical sensor places the printhead for precise output, and the auto-tear feature accurately positions your continuous forms for a clean tear right at the perforation - eliminating wasted forms and facilitating your day-to-day forms printing.
Eco-friendly and cost effective
The ML5520eco has been developed to be eco-friendly at a CarbonZero manufacturing site. With power consumption at just 1.5W in sleep mode, your running costs and energy consumption are kept to a minimum, as well as reducing your carbon footprint.
OKI’s commitment to customers
The OKI brand is one of proven reliability and value. We provide printers that increase our customers’ long-term business performance without impacting their budget.
With almost half a century of experience in the impact printer industry, with OKI you are guaranteed a best-in-class, low cost, reliable and easy to use printer. And, for total peace of mind just register your product and take advantage of our extended three-year warranty at no extra cost.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Maximum print speed||570 cps|
|Maximum number of copies||5 copies|
|Character pitch||10,12,15,17.1,20 cpi|
|Maximum print speed (draft)||507 cps|
|Maximum print speed (LQ)||95 cps|
|Maximum resolution||240 x 216 DPI|
|Maximum printing width (columns)||160|
|Standard tray media types||Envelopes|
|Continuous paper width range||76 - 254 mm|
|Paper feed||Push tractor|
|Cut sheet top margin||0.5 mm|
|Power consumption (typical)||40.2 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||1.5 W|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Standard printer languages||Epson FX, IBM ProPrinter|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Optional connectivity||Ethernet, Serial (RS-232)|
|Standard interfaces||Parallel, USB 2.0|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||20000 h|
|Print head life||200 million characters|
|Noise level||56 dB|
|Noise level (quiet mode)||52 dB|
|Buffer size||128 KB|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||398 x 345 x 120 mm|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!