High performance, eco-friendly 9-pin printers, perfect for high volume document production
- 9-pin, 136 column dot matrix printer
- Up to 570 characters per second (cps) print speed
- Eco-friendly technology, sleep mode consumes just 1.5W
- OKI Microline, IBM and Epson emulations
- Multi-part paper-handling (original + 5 copies)
- USB and Parallel interfaces with RS232 and Network options
High volume, high speed printing and energy savings
The 136 column ML5521eco dot matrix printer is perfect for high speed, high volume data listing and multi-part forms applications, where fast throughput and reliability are a must.
Designed to be tough enough for mission critical printing in the most demanding of environments this high performance desktop printer has provided many years of dependable service to industry. Now enhanced with the latest power management technology power consumption is reduced to just 1.5W in “Sleep mode” to deliver significant energy savings over the products long life.
Application and media friendly
The ML5521eco printer can handle cut sheets, continuous feed paper and multi-part forms. It is ideal for the fast printing of receipts, invoices, picking lists, reports and spread sheets in industrial and retail applications. A powerful 9-pin print head can produce up to 6 copies simultaneously for highly efficient document production.
Top, bottom and rear paper input paths and a built-in rear push tractor feed unit provide flexibility.
Optional bottom push and top pull tractor units are available to allow the loading of two different media types simultaneously or the feeding of heavier papers and labels.
Helping the environment and saving money
The ML5521eco printer has been enhanced to be eco-friendly. OKI’s SoC (System on Chip) technology reduces power consumption to an impressively low 1.5W in “Sleep mode” helping to reduce your carbon footprint as well as keeping your running costs and energy consumption to a minimum.
OKI’s commitment to customers
The OKI brand is one of proven reliability and value. With almost half a century of experience in the impact printer industry, you are guaranteed a best-in-class performance and great value for money products. And, for total peace of mind, just register your printer and take advantage of our extended three year on-site warranty at no extra cost.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Maximum print speed||570 cps|
|Normal print speed||380 cps|
|Character pitch||10,12,15,17.1,20 cpi|
|Character density||20 cpi|
|Typestyles supported||Double height, Double width, Emphasised, Enhanced, Italics, Overscore, Subscript, Superscript, Underline|
|Maximum print speed (LQ)||95 cps|
|Maximum print size||A3 (297 x 420 mm)|
|Maximum resolution||240 x 216 DPI|
|Maximum printing width (columns)||136|
|Paper feed||Manual, Push tractor|
|Power consumption (typical)||40.2 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||1.5 W|
|AC input voltage||220 V|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Parallel, USB 2.0|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||20000 h|
|Print head life||200 million characters|
|Ribbon life||4 million characters|
|Noise level||56 dB|
|Noise level (quiet mode)||52 dB|
|Buffer size||128 KB|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||552 x 345 x 120 mm|
|Fonts included||HSD, Utility, NLQ-Courier, NLQ-Gothi, OCR-B|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!