The Microline 4410 is the flagship model in Oki's Microline range. Every component and feature has been designed to ensure this printer is capable of handling multi-part listings at extremely high speeds with Oki's traditional levels of reliability. Major applications include high-volume printing of continuous forms, e.g. listings, logistics documents, labels and heavy papertypes. A printspeed of 1066 characters per second (at 10 cpi) and high reliability ensure that your printing needs are met with the highest levels of efficiency. The Microline 4410 maintains high levels of reliability throughout it's huge range of operating conditions. The printer has 2 in-built push-tractors with paper-park facility. The metal tear-off bar has also been designed with function in mind and enables easy tear off of up to 10 part paper.
Super speed, 136 column dot-matrix printer
Ideal for purchasing and distribution applications (up to 10 part paper)
Dual 9 pin ultra-reliable printhead
1066 characters per second print speed
Multi-part paper handling (original + 9 copies)
Ideal for high volume tasks such as accounts, finance and IT - suberb speed for listings and computer printouts
|Weight & dimensions|
|Maximum print speed||1066 cps|
|Maximum number of copies||10 copies|
|Maximum resolution||288 x 144 DPI|
|Maximum printing width (columns)||272|
|Print head life||400 million characters|
|Ribbon life||15 million characters|
|Noise level||58 dB|
|Standard media sizes||76-406mm
max. 239 x 102mm
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||385 x 378 x 768 mm|
|Power requirements||90 - 264V|
|Fonts included||NLQ Courier, NLQ Gothic, Utility, High Speed Draft|
|Recommended media weight||36-120g/m2|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!