The robust, high-speed ML395 is well-suited to high-volume data processing, easily and efficiently printing multiple copies of listings, shipping documents, labels and other tasks using heavy media.
Fast results ideal for high-volume printing
Flexible media handling
Clean paper tear-off and automatic positioning
Robust, heavy-duty motors and powerful drive circuits
24-pin print head delivers quality graphics and crisp, clear text
|Printing Technology||Serial Impact Dot Matrix Method|
|Print Head||24 Pin|
|Dot Wire Diameter||0.2 mm|
|Print Direction||Bidirectional/Unidirectional printing, Short line-seeking printing|
|Graphic Resolution||Max. 360(H) x 360(V) dpi|
|Print Speed||High Speed Draft : 607 cps, Utility : 485 cps, Near Letter Quality : 245 cps, Letter Quality : 165 cps|
|Line Feed Pitch||4.23mm (1/6 “), 3.18mm (1/8 “), n x 0.42mm(m/60 “)(m=0-127), n x 0.14mm(n/180 “)(n=0-255), n x 0.12mm(n/216 “) (n=0-255), n x 0.07mm(n/360 “) (n=0-255)|
|Feed Speed||10.0 inches per second|
|Paper Route||Manual (Top), Tractor feeder (Top), Tractor feeder (Rear), Tractor feeder (Bottom), Cut sheet feeder (Rear)|
|Character Pitch||High Speed Draft : 15.0 cpi, 18.0 cpi
Utility : 10.0 cpi, 12.0 cpi, 15.0 cpi, 17.1 cpi, 20.0 cpi
Near Letter Quality : 10.0 cpi, 12.0 cpi, 15.0 cpi, 17.1 cpi, 20.0 cpi
Letter Quality : 10.0 cpi, 12.0 cpi, 15.0 cpi, 17.1 cpi, 20.0 cpi, Propotional
|Printing Width||136 characters/line at ANK 10 cpi|
|Interface||IEEE1284-1994 Bi-directional Parallel, RS-232C (25pin)|
|Emulation||ESC/P emulation, IBM ProPrinter emulation, IBM AGM emulation|
|Receive Buffer||Max. 23KB|
|Resident Font||High Speed Draft, Utility, LQ Roman, LQ Courier, LQ Swiss, LQ Gothic, LQ Prestige, LQ Swiss Bold, LQ Orator, OCR-A, OCR-B, NLQ Courier, NLQ Gothic|
|Font Style||Double Width, Double Height, Enhanced, Emphasized, Bold, Italics, Over score, Outline, Shadow, Underline|
|1-D Barcode||UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN8, EAN13, Code39, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), Code128, POSTNET|
|Paper Type||Continuous paper, Continuous copying paper, Cut sheet, Card, Envelope, Label|
|Paper Weight Adjustment||Auto|
|Paper Size||Continuous paper: Width 76.2-406.4mm x Length 76.2-355.6mm
Single part paper: Width 182.9-363.2mm x Length 256.5-355.6mm
Multi part paper: Width 76.2-406.4mm x Length 76.2-355.6mm
|Paper Weight||Continuous paper : 45 – 90 gsm
Single part paper : 59 – 90 gsm
Multi part paper : 34 – 42 gsm
|Copy Capability||Normal print mode: original + 3sheets(Total Thickness < 0.36mm)|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||570 x 417 x 180 mm|
|Operating Environment||Operating: 5 – 40 °C, 20 – 80 %RH
Storage: -10 – 70 °C, 5 – 95 %RH
|Power Source||Single phase 187 – 264 VAC ±0%, 50/60 Hz ±2%|
|Power Consumption||Idle: Approx. 60W
Power Save: < 28.0W
|Safety & Environment Regulation||EMC-Directive, GS Mark, CE Mark|
|Noise Level||Operating :Approx. 58 dBA
Quiet Mode: < 56 dBA
|MTBF(Mean Time Before Failure)||8,000 hours|
|Ribbon Life||Black : 5 million characters|
|Print Head Life||Approx. 300 million strokes/ pin|
|In the Box||Ribbon cartridge, Power cable, CD-ROM, Others|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!