The 136 column ML3391eco printer easily handles cut sheets, continuous feed paper and multi-part forms. The 24-pin print head produces up to 5 high-quality documents simultaneously for efficient working across demanding retail and production environments.
Fast, reliable output
Quick, consistent performance in commercial environments
Multiple settings and print options
Sharp 24-pin output, detailed, readable text
Energy-saving technology, paper-saving design
Ideal for busy commercial settings where speed and presentation matter, the ML3391eco 136-column dot matrix printer quickly and efficiently produces cut sheets, continuous feed paper and multi-part forms. A consistent performer in a wide range of retail, production and other commercial environments, its 24-pin print head produces up to 5 high-quality documents simultaneously.
Fast, reliable output – Quick, consistent performance in commercial environments
Reliably delivering a range of print output at speeds of up to 390cps, the ML3391eco 136-column dot matrix printer produces high-speed data listing and multi-part forms applications with ease.
- Up to 390 characters per second (cps) print speed
- USB and Parallel interfaces with RS232 and Network options
- IBM and Epson emulations
Versatile configuration – Multiple settings and print options
Producing up to 5 high-quality documents simultaneously, the versatile ML3391eco dot matrix printer is easily configured to create a wide range of output including receipts, invoices, picking lists, reports and spreadsheets.
- Multi-part paper-handling (original + 4 copies)
- Top, bottom and rear paper input paths and a built-in rear push tractor feed unit
- Optional bottom push and top pull tractor units available for loading two different media types simultaneously or for feeding heavier papers and labels
High-quality results – Sharp 24-pin output, detailed, readable text
Featuring a 24-pin print head, the ML3391eco delivers crisp, readable print quality ideal for detailed labels, barcodes, forms and other commercial output.
- 24-pin print head delivers sharp, detailed text
- Easy change 2 million character cartridge ribbon
- Comprehensive range of scalable fonts and barcode support
Eco-features – Energy-saving technology, paper-saving design
Built with OKI’s SoC (System on Chip) power management technology, the ML3391eco dot matrix printer includes paper-saving design features and consumes just 1.5W energy in Sleep Mode, lowering running costs.
- Eco-friendly technology, Sleep Mode consumes just 1.5W
- Low-tear and auto-park help eliminate wastage
|Printing Technology||Serial Impact Dot Matrix Method|
|Print Head||24 Pin|
|Dot Wire Diameter||0.2 mm|
|Print Direction||Bidirectional/Unidirectional printing, Short line-seeking printing|
|Graphic Resolution||Max. 360(H) x 360(V) dpi|
|Print Speed||Utility : 260 cps, Letter Quality : 87 cps|
|Line Feed Pitch||4.23mm (1/6 “), 3.18mm (1/8 “), n x 0.42mm(m/60 “)(m=0-127), n x 0.35mm(n/72 “) (n=1-85), n x 0.14mm(n/180 “)(n=0-255), n x 0.12mm(n/216 “) (n=0-255), n x 0.07mm(n/360 “) (n=0-255)|
|Feed Speed||4.5 inches per second|
|Feed Rate||4.23mm(1/6”) line feed: Approx. 46 milliseconds|
|Paper Route||Manual (Top), Tractor feeder (Rear), Tractor feeder (Bottom), Cut sheet feeder (Rear)|
|Character Pitch||Utility : 10.0 cpi, 12.0 cpi, 15.0 cpi, 17.1 cpi, 20.0 cpi
Letter Quality : 10.0 cpi, 12.0 cpi, 15.0 cpi, 17.1 cpi, 20.0 cpi, Propotional
|Printing Width||136 characters/line at ANK 10 cpi|
|Interface||IEEE1284-1994 Bi-directional Parallel, USB 2.0 (Full Speed), (Optional) 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T, (Optional) RS-232C (25pin)|
|Emulation||ESC/P2 emulation, IBM ProPrinter emulation, IBM AGM emulation|
|Supported OS (Click here for latest OS)||Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64|
|Receive Buffer||Max. 128KB|
|Resident Font||Utility, LQ Gothic, LQ Roman, LQ Courier, LQ Swiss, LQ Prestige, LQ Orator, LQ Swiss Bold, Scalable Roman, Scalable Courier, Scalable Swiss, OCR-A, OCR-B|
|Font Style||Double Width, Double Height, Enhanced, Emphasized, Bold, Italics, Over score, Outline, Shadow, Underline|
|1-D Barcode||UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN8, EAN13, Code39, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), Code128, POSTNET|
|Paper Type||Continuous paper, Continuous copying paper, Cut sheet, Card, Envelope, Label|
|Paper Weight Adjustment||Manual|
|Paper Size||Continuous paper: Width 76.2-406.4mm x Length 76.2-355.6mm
Single part paper: Width 99.1-363.2mm x Length 99.1-356.0mm
Multi part paper: Width 76.2-406.4mm x Length 76.2-355.6mm
|Paper Weight||Continuous paper : 45 – 90 gsm
Single part paper : 45 – 90 gsm
Multi part paper : 35 – 40 gsm
|Copy Capability||Normal print mode: original + 4sheets(Total Thickness < 0.36mm)|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||552 x 345 x 147 mm|
|Operating Environment||Operating: 5 – 35 °C, 20 – 80 %RH
Storage: -10 – 50 °C, 5 – 95 %RH
|Power Source||Single phase 220 – 240 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz ±2%|
|Power Consumption||Operating: Max. -W (ISO10561 (Utility, Range1) Printing Approx. 35W)
Power Save: < 1.7W
|Safety & Environment Regulation||Energy Star, CE Mark, GS Mark, EMC-Directive|
|Noise Level||Operating :Approx. 57 dBA|
|MTBF(Mean Time Before Failure)||10,000 hours|
|Ribbon Life||Black : 2 million characters|
|Print Head Life||Approx. 300 million strokes/ pin|
|In the Box||Ribbon cartridge, Power cable, CD-ROM, Others|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!