Reliable, fast and environmentally friendly 9-pin printer that deliver superb value for money
- 9-pin, 80 column dot matrix printer
- Up to 435 characters per second (cps) print speed
- Eco-friendly technology, sleep mode consumes just 1.5W
- OKI Microline, IBM and Epson emulations
- Multi-part paper-handling (original + 4 copies)
- USB and Parallel interfaces with RS232 and Network options
High speed, energy efficient and reliable
A great all-rounder the 80 column ML3320eco dot matrix printer is suited to a wide range of high speed data listing and multi-part forms applications, where fast throughput and flexible paper management are required.
Engineered to work in the most demanding of environments this tough desktop printer has provided over 10 years of dependable service to business. Now enhanced with the latest power management technology power consumption is reduced to just 1.5W in “Sleep mode” to deliver significant energy savings over the products long life.
Media and application friendly
The ML3320eco printer can handle cut sheets, continuous feed paper and multi-part forms. Perfect for printing receipts, invoices, picking lists, reports and spread sheets working across a wide range of retail and production environments. Its robust 9-pin print head can produce up to 5 copies simultaneously for highly efficient document production.
Top, bottom and rear paper input paths and a built-in rear push tractor feed unit provide flexibility. Optional bottom push and top pull tractor units are available to allow the loading of two different media types simultaneously or the feeding of heavier papers and labels. A Roll Paper Stand option is available for economical printing of passenger lists, call logs, data logs etc.
Eco-friendly and cost effective
The ML3320eco printer has been developed to be eco-friendly. OKI’s SoC (System on Chip) technology reduces power consumption to an impressively low 1.5W in “Sleep mode” keeping your running costs and energy consumption to a minimum, as well as reducing your carbon footprint.
OKI’s commitment to customers
The OKI brand is one of proven reliability and value. With almost half a century of experience in the impact printer industry, you are guaranteed a best-in-class performance and great value for money products. And, for total peace of mind, just register your printer and take advantage of our extended three year on-site warranty at no extra cost.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Maximum print speed||435 cps|
|Normal print speed||290 cps|
|Character pitch||10,12,15,17.1,20 cpi|
|Maximum number of copies||4 copies|
|Typestyles supported||Double height, Double width, Emphasised, Italics, Overscore, Subscript, Superscript, Underline|
|Maximum resolution||240 x 216 DPI|
|Maximum printing width (columns)||160|
|Continuous paper width range||76 - 254 mm|
|Cut sheet top margin||0.5 mm|
|Power consumption (typical)||27.5 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||1.5 W|
|AC input voltage||220 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Standard printer languages||Epson ESC/P2, IBM ProPrinter|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Optional connectivity||Serial (RS-232)|
|Standard interfaces||Parallel, USB 2.0|
|Ribbon life||200 million characters|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||10000 h|
|Noise level||57 dB|
|Noise level (quiet mode)||52 dB|
|Buffer size||128 KB|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||398 x 345 x 116 mm|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!