Economical, 9-pin, 80-column printer from the world’s leading dot matrix manufacturer.
The highly reliable Epson LX-350 has a mean time between failure of 10,000 operating hours, and is ideal for front and back office applications needing continuous paper or multi-part stationery.
A very economical printer to run, the LX-350 helps save money with its high ribbon yield of 4 million characters and its low power consumption. Using just 1.1W in sleep mode and 27W when powered on, the LX-350 is qualified by ENERGY STAR for its excellent energy efficiency.
Easy to integrate, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces as standard, and will fit neatly onto desks thanks to its compact design and cable management system.
- Printing Method: Impact dot matrix
- Number of Pins: 9 pins
- Number of columns: 80 columns
- Needles: 9 Needles
- Printing Speed: NLQ: 12 cpi: 78 chars/s, 10 cpi: 65 chars/s, Draft: 12 cpi: 312 chars/s, 10 cpi: 260 chars/s, HighSpeed-Draft: 12 cpi: 357 chars/s, 10 cpi: 347 chars/s
- Carbon Copies: 4 plus one original
- Printing Resolution: 240 x 144 DPI
- Interfaces: RS-232, USB 2.0 Type B, Bidirectional parallel
Paper / Media Handling
- Document Feed: Single sheet rear, Continuous paper rear, Paper output rear
- Paper Formats: Sheet Paper (single- and multi-layer), Continuous Paper (single- and multi-layer), Labels (single- and multi-layer), Roll Paper, Envelopes
- Energy Use: 27 Watt, 1.1 Watt (standby)
- Energy Star: Yes
- Product dimensions: 348 x 275 x 154 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 4.1 kg
- Temperature: Operation 5° C – 35° C, Storage 5° C – 35° C
- Humidity: Operation 10% – 80%, Storage 10% – 80%
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Included Software: Epson Status Monitor
- Mean Time Between Failures: 10,000 Hours
- Print Head Life: 400 Million Strokes/Wire
- Sound Pressure: Operation: 53 dB (A)
- Memory: 128 kB Included
- Ribbon Yield: 4000000 characters Black Draft
- What’s in the box: Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable, Ribbon, Setup guide, Software (CD), User manual (CD), Warranty document
- Emulations: IBM PPDS, ESC/P
- Warranty: 24 months Carry-in